Damn you TV GUIDE! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

So I have told my doorman to call me the moment I get a package! The call comes and he hands me a brown paper package about the same size as the cmbo manual. Well this is too much I my heart starts to race and i find myself hopping from one foot to the other gibbering over my luck. I had in my exitement not noticed the writing.

It was the *&%@!! TV guide (which i don't even get) sending me a 'free trial copy'

:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :confused: :mad: :mad:

I urge all reading this post to boycott TV Guide. if you care about your karma you will!!

Originally posted by Onehitsky:

So I have told my doorman to call me the moment I get a package! The call comes and he hands me a brown paper package about the same size as the cmbo manual. Well this is too much I my heart starts to race and i find myself hopping from one foot to the other gibbering over my luck. I had in my exitement not noticed the writing.

It was the *&%@!! TV guide (which i don't even get) sending me a 'free trial copy'

I urge all reading this post to boycott TV Guide. if you care about your karma you will!!

I don't believe in karma, but if I did, I would say that this is a response to your "CMBB Released" or the "Top Ten Reasons Why its Great the Europeans Will Have to Wait for CMBB" threads.

Steve

Originally posted by Onehitsky:

I've been doing that all my life already. ;)

BTW, to take up MrSpkr's earlier advocation, on one of your other threads, consider me now "chilled" as I now bid welcome and hope you enjoy the CM community here.

I suspect, though, that you'll soon be a denizen of the "Peng" threads. ;)

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Onehitsky:

I don't believe in karma, but if I did, I would say that this is a response to your "CMBB Released" or the "Top Ten Reasons Why its Great the Europeans Will Have to Wait for CMBB" threads.

Steve</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

beer for you!