Can you extend the time of a battle (when your in the middle of it) in the editor?

Hi

I have been playing CMBO since the beta Demo but I have never tried to do this before.

I am in a GREAT PBEM with Elvis (ASL Stoumont THIS is the PERFECT battle for us!) and we might need more time than the alotted 60 minutes, because we both got reinforcements late and they are at opposite ends of a REALLY Huge map.

NOW,.... if we both agree to add another 5-10 minutes (Oh this won't work will it :( ??? ) can we open a PBEM file in the editor and add 5- 10 minutes to the game length, then keep playing past the 60 minute limit?

this is a crazy idea isn't it???? :eek:

oh well :confused:

Thanks anyway

-tom w

Originally posted by rune:

He is correct, you can only edit the scenario, not a pbem file. Oh, and call Elvis a wanker for me....

Rune

Sure

Elvis Rune says you are a WANKER!

and I figured it was not possible.

This is a SHAME because we are very even in our HEATED match and we have been playing now for about 5 or 6 weeks and it is getting down to the last 8 minutes and our armour reinforcements may NEVER get a shot off at each other because they arrived late a opposite corners of a BIG map.

The Scenario design and lay out is VERY playable and it has been the MOST entertaining game we have ever played. (We both admit this) but now in the end game in the final minutes we want to Duke it out some more and the tanks are too far apart

Well I guess our armour will now have to RACE to its end game destiny! smile.gif

thanks for the prompt replies!

-tom w