Is it time for a dedicated tournament forum?

As part of the Battlefront Board I mean? Seems we have a lot of lengthy posts dedicated to the various

tournament. Perhaps a forum called TOURNAMENTS AND CAMPAIGNS, where we can discuss the

Onion Wars, Rumblings of War, etc.? And keeping it out of the General and Main forums?

Just a thought.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

As part of the Battlefront Board I mean? Seems we have a lot of lengthy posts dedicated to the various

tournament. Perhaps a forum called TOURNAMENTS AND CAMPAIGNS, where we can discuss the

Onion Wars, Rumblings of War, etc.? And keeping it out of the General and Main forums?

Just a thought.

What else would there be to talk about in the Main Forum? Release date rumors and begging for bones?

Gyrene

Originally posted by Gyrene:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Just a thought.

What else would there be to talk about in the Main Forum? Release date rumors and begging for bones?

Gyrene</font>