How to uninstall CMBB

Put me down as someone that does not follow instructions well. My buddy and I were trying to coordinate the patch upgrade on our multiple PBEM sessions. I misunderstood him, and went ahead and patched, and now I can't access two games that *I* needed to save to preserve. I figure the way out is to uninstall CMBB, save (after squirreling the files away elsewhere) the games, then patch.

The usual solution, going to the control panel and uninstalling, is not an Option for CMBB. I trawled the forum here, and noted that the old CMBO demo did not require an uninstall, but could just be deleted and a new one installed. Would this also be the case for CMBB? I didn't see anything in the Register...

Waiting with baited breath...

Poilu

Originally posted by Poilu:

...........I didn't see anything in the Register.......

Poilu

That is because there wasn't anything put into the registry when the game was installed.

"Uninstalling" is real easy. Just go and delete the entire folder at it's default location:

C:\Program Files\CMBB

It is incredibly easy. However, I recommend giving OGSF's suggestion a shot first.

Originally posted by Poilu:

Thanks for the speedy reply. However, I'm still looking for confirmation on the CMBB uninstall. Do I just delete the CMBB folders, then reinstall the 1.0 version?

Thanks for your patience,

Poilu

Yes, the installation doesn't update the Registry, so just delete it.