2 Panthers vs Jumbos

I am playing a game a few nights ago and run across a few jumbos. My panthers lay waste to all but 1. At 138 meters I had two panthers pumping round after round of AP into the thing and all it would do is ricochet. I finally killed it with a close qtr infantry assault.

I found it rather interesting myself.

Gen

Aaah, the Jumbos. They can be a surprise if you're not used to them. While more protected and better armed than the average Sherman or Sherman '76, the Jumbos along with the Fireflies live a truly hazardous life. The moment one shows the tip of its nose in battle I fully ensure every long barrelled gun is pointing it's way!

A short glorious life!

Originally posted by Warmaker:

Aaah, the Jumbos. They can be a surprise if you're not used to them. While more protected and better armed than the average Sherman or Sherman '76, the Jumbos along with the Fireflies live a truly hazardous life. The moment one shows the tip of its nose in battle I fully ensure every long barrelled gun is pointing it's way!

A short glorious life!

hehe the jumbo: nothing like it for making an axis player feel the fear a sherman 75mm-using allied player has.

i made a scenario months ago where the universe was reversed and the axis had superior numbers and the allies had the heavy tanks. located at my website below.

(Invasion America)