Gamespot CMBB Updated Preview with lots of new pics!!!

You see Michael, I was just making sure that you were still up this late at night. I knew it was there all along, I was just seeing if I could sneak something under your nose. smile.gif

Chad

BTW, you would miss it too if you had just finished Calculus III homework! Someday I will finish college . . . Should of been a history major instead of an engineer major!

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

You see Michael, I was just making sure that you were still up this late at night. I knew it was there all along, I was just seeing if I could sneak something under your nose. smile.gif

Chad

BTW, you would miss it too if you had just finished Calculus III homework! Someday I will finish college . . . Should of been a history major instead of an engineer major!

Get stuffed - do a search on "what can I do with a history degree" in the General Forum. As a BA in History I can tell you - engineering is where the jobs are!

(Calculus is the only subject I failed - in High School, and in University).

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Get stuffed - do a search on "what can I do with a history degree" in the General Forum. As a BA in History I can tell you - engineering is where the jobs are!

(Calculus is the only subject I failed - in High School, and in University).

(while I wait for the next picture to come up)

Calc. aint to bad for me, its one of those left brain/right brain things. So is that were you got your BA in groginess Michael? smile.gif

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

Originally posted by Andreas:

They are dismounted.

But there are doodads for horses now, and they will be at the back of the battlefield eating while the battle rages.

Chad

Check out also the operations map size. The horsies are well within the limit and scope of the map at least. smile.gif

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

They are dismounted.

But there are doodads for horses now, and they will be at the back of the battlefield eating while the battle rages.

Chad</font>

hey, on that first page, 3 pics along, the German flamethrower in the, scattered tress maybe, well, there is another German unit right next to it, with a couple Russian stars no more than 5 metres in front of them, is this EFOW?

Sure, i dont know if that particular unit is panicked or whatever, but looks ok, and looks like its not sure if right in front of them is up to like 15 soldiers or something smile.gif

Originally posted by Tripps:

hey, on that first page, 3 pics along, the German flamethrower in the, scattered tress maybe, well, there is another German unit right next to it, with a couple Russian stars no more than 5 metres in front of them, is this EFOW?

Sure, i dont know if that particular unit is panicked or whatever, but looks ok, and looks like its not sure if right in front of them is up to like 15 soldiers or something smile.gif

The subject picture:

combat_screen003.jpg

Hmmm... so who are those guys all laid out in cyber-death? Partisans? Cossacks or other cavalry troopers?

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

With two engineering degrees, I can tell all of you: that still may not cut the mustard. It depends a lot on the chosen engineering field.

Electrical, electronics, computer, mechanical, or civil engineering --- you should find something reasonable. Environmental and chemical -- not too bad either. But in aerospace, which I opted for -- the pickings are more slim.

BTW, wasn't Steve Grammont a historian or history teacher earlier on?

After viewing 8 first screenshots I get "Sign in to access GameSpot Complete Content. If you are not a member and wish to learn more about all the benefits, Click Here." and redirected back to index page - every time! Grr...

If I type picture number manually to the html field I get the streets of Berlin picture along with the popup mentioned earlier.

There seems to be no option for free access here (though free access IS mentioned in information screen).

Is there a way to view the pictures for free?

/kuma

[ September 12, 2002, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Kuma of Finland ]

I'd suspect, Nick, that BTS could confirm this readily enough with an IP check, if it hasn't already done so.

As to the war-historical NG, yep, Gunny's going for scorched earth. But even there, the greater number of NG posters quickly associate two terms with him: "troll" or "killfile."

It's pretty sad watching someone like him going on as he does in a combined obsessive and delusional tack.