CMBB - Patch Request

Voxman

It's not so much as the .bmp's but the models..To change them, they'll have to code in new models to cover with new .bmp's etc..I'd like to see it done though..I think the patch thing is just a rumor.I never saw it said officially.

Seems sort of unlikely, though. Dosen't it? They would have done it in the first case, or just left them out alltogether, it seems.

[ September 22, 2002, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: mch ]

Originally posted by mch:

It's not so much as the .bmp's but the models..To change them, they'll have to code in new models to cover with new .bmp's etc..I'd like to see it done though..I think the patch thing is just a rumor.I never saw it said officially.

Seems sort of unlikely, though. Dosen't it? They would have done it in the first case, or just left them out alltogether, it seems.

MCH:

Here's a quote from Kwazydog on 9/21:

"Guys, currently several vehicles are represented by similar models. We will be updating as many as possible though (not all, but many), so this should keep most people happy . It was either do this which will add to the tactical scope of the game or remove them altoghther, which I for one really didnt want to do. There is already over half dozen ready for the first patch which you guys should see in a week or so.

Dan"

So it looks like there is a patch in the works all right. I think that a couple of brief recent posts from Charles allude to fixes in the works over graphics and crew abandonment of vehicles.

Now if I can just get my hands on the game... :D