Do the dead...

Do the dead change their clothes when you're not looking? I was playing a winter QB ( Soviets vs. Germans ) last night & I noticed something very strange if not a little CHILLING :eek: ! At the end of the battle I had pretty much wiped the floor with the Nazis & I was just looking around the field. Then I noticed IT !!! Lying beside one of the knocked out PzIII h's ( thanks Panzermartin BTW ) was a dead tanker wearing the mouse grey & white helmet mods from Andrew. Has this happened to anyone else? Scary, no? :confused:

[ November 14, 2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

Yes I have noticed this also. My tank crews actually before abandoning their vehicle change the whole uniform to mouse grey, not just helmets.

Maybe they think that Russians will treat them better if they look like ordinary Heer soldiers and not like that Tiger crew that just knocked out ten of their best tanks...

I think it's one of the bug adressed in the patch (that was about tanker's uniforms causing the game to crash, when the crew abandonned the tank), maybe it prevents the tank crew outside their tank from looking so odd

[ November 14, 2002, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Sigurd ]

No actually, they're doing two things:

1) They're doing some last minute calisthenics to lose weight (inside joke alert: remember the guy complaining about the fat tank commanders), and

2) They're getting dressed, period. They actually lay around in their underpants when in the tank, hey it's just a bunch of guys, right? Who do we need to impress?