CM Outpost --> Catalogue Updates, HOW, Last & Only Post

This is the first and last post on CM Forum about any updates to the MOD Catalogue.

For those who would like to keep up with what is going on with the MOD Catalogue, you will find the latest additions on the CM Outpost home/news page. For example, tonight six new screen captures have been added and the CM Outpost home page has the entry...

Catalogue Update:

NEW

Andrew Fox's Version 2 German Kubelwagen (3 pics)

JorgeMC's SPW 251/1 Halftrack (1 pic)

MISSED

blzbub's Real War Faces (1 pic)

xavier's less fire and more smoke explosions (1 pic)

The above text on the news page will have links to take you to the appropriate pages.

That's it. Check once in awhile and see if you missed something. Its better than traversing through the entire catalogue.

Later.

[ August 16, 2002, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: kump ]

Thanks Kump for the heads up. I will have to remember to visit every week or so to see what's up. Really do appreciate and admire the site and all your outstanding and I'm sure long hours and hard work. Very outstanding job you've done here.

Allow me to tip my hat to you.

Yes we are still waiting for Andrew's Chaffee tanks mod and if it looks anything like the Pershing he just did it will certainly improve the appearance of this tank in the game and then the only other tank I would like to see improved upon would be the JagTiger then I'd be happy for the rest of my life. :D