I Challenge Peng for a bone to be thrown

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I think you're a girl.

Well, Berli, Peng, Persephone, Joe Shaw, Lars, Dalem, Shandorf, and Hanns have all met me in person, and Hiram has spoken with me by phone. So you'll have to ask them to know for sure.</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Cad.

And your point (assuming you have one, which I know is a big assumption) is? Or were you just tring to make me feel like computer software?

Papa

P.S.

Never mind posting a reply here, MrPeeper, I think I hear some sirens outside so you'll no doubt be along sniffing the ground for the scent of your next retainer any moment.

Originally posted by YK2:

Cheeky Git......

You want a Glasgow Kiss or what?

I confess that I have no idea at all what you're talking about. Then again, I imagine you're kind of used to people telling you that.

You did however mention the following options:

1) To receive a "Kiss" of some form or other from something that may or may not involve a YK2

2) To "or what"

I quote the great Donald Sutherland.... "Number two, Sir!"

Papa

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Is that a head-butt? Let him have one...

Yeah it's a head-butt :eek:

But on second thoughts I might come off worse so I'll give him a good kick in the nuts instead.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I think you're a girl.

Well, Berli, Peng, Persephone, Joe Shaw, Lars, Dalem, Shandorf, and Hanns have all met me in person, and Hiram has spoken with me by phone. So you'll have to ask them to know for sure.</font>

[qb]WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Ah..the mating cry of the lesser crested attorney.

Usually heard when a client dies the day before the jury is due to retire on a contingency case which is then summarily dismissed!!

Originally posted by the Boopsie Twins:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Is that a head-butt? Let him have one...

Yeah it's a head-butt :eek:

But on second thoughts I might come off worse so I'll give him a good kick in the nuts instead.</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

Then we have our resident pool stooge Mikey Rather than bother checking himself, he misreads a post,

Are you admitting that you can actually understand Bug Demon's posting to that thread??

Perhaps you're one of the monkeys doing the typing too then, 'cos non-one in the human race managed it!

I expect the complete works of Shakespear from you at some stage, before the end of time would be fine.

I'm all for elevating Ladies high enough to take a good peek up their bloomers, but if RoxySoxyRobots is now a Lady in Waiting, and she should get promoted to full Lady, does that mean she'll have to stop playing? Not that I don't value the other values that our current Ladies make so, well, valuable, but I can't help but wonder.

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

[qb]WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Ah..the mating cry of the lesser crested attorney.

Usually heard when a client dies the day before the jury is due to retire on a contingency case which is then summarily dismissed!!</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

YkMoo, pardon me for correcting you, blah, blah blah I love the sound of my own voice.....

Pardon you?

I wouldn't Piss on you if you were on fire.</font>

Well, Berli, Peng, Persephone, Joe Shaw, Lars, Dalem, Shandorf, and Hanns have all met me in person, and Hiram has spoken with me by phone. So you'll have to ask them to know for sure.

<big>HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

OH HAR-DE-HAR-HAR!</big>

Oh Sean-na-na, you are so eminently amusing, I could just kiss the top of your pointly little head! Like I'd take their word on anything!

(wipes tears of joy from his eyes) I must write that down...so very, very funny!)

I may be dumb

Remember, you read it here first folks.

but I ain't crazy.
Good joke!

Sort of like the legal profession in general really.

Actually I have to say I do like Lawyers - especially blonde female ones that live aobut these parts.

Say......you aren't a blonde female lawyer living around these parts are you Mangled Sprocket??

Heck I hope not - shudder - that could turn me right off some of the best fun I've had in ages!!

[ August 12, 2002, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

didn't there used to be a rule about faces in the pool? something like they were only permitted if they were held under for long enough to stop bubbling??

Or is Peng's recent (unlamented) absence an indication that the therad is becoming a friendlier, safer place to post nowadays??