Thanks BFC

I havent't finished the German download yet, but I did want to say to Mad Matt and everybody else at BFC that I really appreciate the chance to get a new game that should really be cool. (I realize that some would call this sucking up, but I think thanks are in order)YEEHAA, IT JUST FINISHED, CHECKING OFF THE NET!!!

Glad to be of some assistance in getting a demo to you (er, 2nd try I hope!).

Seanachai, in order for you to get to the head of the line we would first have to remove the "Seanachai SPAM Order Blocker" we have painstakingly installed to make sure that you never, ever, in a billion years, continue to haunt us as a customer. Hey, it really wasn't my decision! We had a petition (secret of course!) signed by 5000 people asking for you to be barred from playing CMBB. Something about you not being worthy enough or somefink smile.gif

Steve

I'm speechless!

I haven't played CMBO in quite a bit, but..looks like I checked back in on the right night smile.gif

I've been playing it for just a few hours, and I already want more!

BTS, I think you've outdone yourselves on this installment..it's just nuts how many improvements you've made and how much of a pleasure this game is to play. The visuals are top-notch, the gameplay is rock-solid and..Man! what'd you do to the AI? it's an ass-kicker now!

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Glad to be of some assistance in getting a demo to you (er, 2nd try I hope!).

Seanachai, in order for you to get to the head of the line we would first have to remove the "Seanachai SPAM Order Blocker" we have painstakingly installed to make sure that you never, ever, in a billion years, continue to haunt us as a customer. Hey, it really wasn't my decision! We had a petition (secret of course!) signed by 5000 people asking for you to be barred from playing CMBB. Something about you not being worthy enough or somefink smile.gif

Steve

Steve:

You make me sad. I return now to my extraordinarily annoying original thread requesting, with all forelock pulling arrogance, that I be the first to be allowed to order Combat Mission: Barbarrosa to Berlin.

There I shall post adapted song lyrics, and I will wave over my head a sheaf of foolscap with nothing on it while shouting that 'I have absolute proof that there are over 500 communists currently employed by BFC'

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer, just this once, to say, 'hey, that Seanachai idjits okay with us, in fact, we decided to let him order the game before anyone else..." ;)