CMBB mods

Can any of you very fine and talented modders out there (crawl, crawl) please put me out of my misery.

My wish for is mods to come out that are for rusty and muddy looking vehicles.Also a small amount of damage to mudguards and such like(If this is possable which as as i have no talent for this sort of thing so i dont know)

thanks smile.gif

Well aren't you in a hurry to see it after all the screen shots. smile.gif

Its just that i like to see dirty and bent tanks when i am playing.And i don't mean bent as in how most of mine end up. :(

So i thought i would get in early and ask before everybody else starts.Its more of a wish than anything.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

That's funny gautrek. You made me smile. God aren't we all just a sad bunch? smile.gif Can't even wait for the game to come out and here we are dying to see what the modders can do. And yeah modders are great, careing, unselfish, hard working bunch and they should be thanked each and every day for the work they have done and hopefully will continue to do. I sure wish I knew where that Chaffee is though. :D

Sometimes I wish I had the software and the talent for making good quality mods! What a great skill you all have for it, so all we non modders can do is beg you to make our dreams come true! If only AutoCadd or Terramodel has anything to do with modding! Thats what I get for being a civil engineer I suppose . . .

Chad Harrison

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

Sometimes I wish I had the software...

If your system is capable of running Linux or XFree86 (Includes OSX Macs!) you can run GIMP for free and it is a very decent Photoshop alternative for mod level stuff.

Photoshop Elements is a very viable commercial alternative and at $99 (Minus $30 in rebates) it's a very good deal for both the Windows & Mac crowd.

...and talent
Can't help you there, but you'd be surprised at what you can do with a bit of practice.

Gyrene

[ August 26, 2002, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Gyrene ]

Originally posted by gautrek:

My wish for is mods to come out that are for rusty and muddy looking vehicles.

This is worth considering, this !

Muddy and sort of "worn" looking tanks look way more realistic than ones with a flawless paint-job and not a tiniest bit of mud in them !

Anyone up to the challenge, eh ? :confused:

Originally posted by Gyrene:If your system is capable of running Linux or XFree86 (Includes OSX Macs!) you can run GIMP for free and it is a very decent Photoshop alternative for mod level stuff.

Photoshop Elements is a very viable commercial alternative and at $99 (Minus $30 in rebates) it's a very good deal for both the Windows & Mac crowd.

GIMP for WIN32 is also available. Hard to beat free.