Finland Got It?!

Hi Warmongers,

I just checked from PlayerOne and they said that it wil be stores at 1400!! :D I hope that's true.

they also said it will sold today only in PlayerOne ;)

2 sad things: my beloved nickname "ranger" is MIA :( I assume the worst and it's probably KIA (at a age of 4). Another one is that I had to work for 4 hour to get game!

Don't actually care who's selling it and where, my PlayerOne ordered copy hasn't arrived. It was easy enough to order and pay (I had the luxury of paying via internet, Nordea Solo), but the delivery seems to be a bit more difficult case. Thanks for taking my money in advance, giving me hope that I should receive the game amongst the very first in Finland after a long wait whilst almost whole Europe was already playing and then not delivering (even CDV delivered the preordered copies on time, IIRC a day BEFORE the actual release date on some cases).

What have I learnt ? Not to be greedy and overeager and just WAIT 'till the game I want hits the shelves. Seems to me that this way I can get the product faster, cheaper and more reliable.

Sorry for the sad and (maybe) stupid whine, but I injured my hip during a football (yes, the european, real football, where you play the ball with your feet, hence the name... ;) ) match and can't really move, I have no money (payday 15th) and I'm really disappointed. Thanks CDV, PlayerOne and finnish mail service.

Going to go lie down and mummify, that seems to be the only thing I get to do this weekend...

This is great! I pre-ordered CMBB from PlayerOne a week ago...

Its going to be a very looong weekend, I guess delivery day will be Monday or Tuesday. It would be very easy to visit a store, but I'm not willing to buy another copy and spend 50 €.

Maybe I'm just too eager. Next week is better than Christmas..

Be patient!

-Nekander

<H1><large>YEEEEEEES!!!!</large></H1>

Got mine from Dose -- EUR 42.50!!!

But now the question is --- do I cancel my date for today and play, or go to the date and think of the game all the time?

Am I lucky to have such problems or what??? :confused: :D

Originally posted by patolino:

<H1><large>YEEEEEEES!!!!</large></H1>

Got mine from Dose -- EUR 42.50!!!

But now the question is --- do I cancel my date for today and play, or go to the date and think of the game all the time?

Am I lucky to have such problems or what??? :confused: :D

Arrange the date in your home and show CMBB to her! So you may instantly observe if she is good-natured and intelligent! ;)

Just an observation, even in the Finnish manual there is "Waffengrenadier General BlaBla" .. I can sort of understand having it in the game, but Finnish manual? C'mon!

Well, beyond that, see you in Viipuri and let's have some Tali-Ihantala scenarios/ops, ok?!