Looking for a sweet soul in the US :)

Well you can guess it smile.gif I'd really like to get my hands on a US version. smile.gif

If someone is willing to order one for me I would be eternally gratefull. All costs will be payed for offcourse, and a little compensation for the effort smile.gif My email is in my profile.

Tnx in advance,

NokNok

I would think twice about it, p0kn0k.

There are already lots of great mods out there (Tom's CMHQ; and for the problematic things in germany: http://www.garykrockover.com/cmbb/), letting you adapt the CDV-version to your wishes - as you maybe know, the Waffengrenadierproblem is solved, too - it's only a matter of hours, till the loader will be available for download.

And the best is, you don't have to wait, just go into the next shop and buy it. smile.gif

Living in the UK, i decided to go for the original US copy. You get the FULL manual AND no censorship crap! I was lucky enough to find a decent chap who sent it over to me (Thanks Keith!). I'm sure someone will help you out. Just wish i could!

Originally posted by n0kn0k:

Well you can guess it smile.gif I'd really like to get my hands on a US version. smile.gif

If someone is willing to order one for me I would be eternally gratefull. All costs will be payed for offcourse, and a little compensation for the effort smile.gif My email is in my profile.

Tnx in advance,

NokNok

Geez, it almost sounds like your looking for some American chick for a bride or something. I was going to say there are "dating" sites for that kind of thing :D