You don't have to be crazy to post in the Cheery Waffle Thread -- wait, yes you do.

_Axe_

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Alllllllll Rioght!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Turns are out to all maggots and wannabe maggots :mad: !

I have not received a turn from a certain post-happy, recent father from Nord of da border in a few days. You may be "happy" now, but we both know how miserable you will be next week!

He'll probably claim he never received the last turn from you. Bless his dysfunctional Inbox. :mad: :mad:

Aaarrggghhh, avast ye scurvy lot. Have ye forsaken Pirate Friday?

I have crotch louse with more fortitude then the whole of ye ground up in a paste and baked into a maggot pie.

Holy crap on a stick, it's been a whole long while since you poodle-skirt-wearing, flounces have gotten any seriously demented and angry molten TNT from yours truly. That will all change.

And since you ask, the Australian watchdog is coming along nicely. At least I assume he is a watchdog as he spins around in a circle, chasing his tail before launching into a series of barks. Must be an Oddstralian thing where he winds hisself up. :D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

If you don't own Portishead's Roseland NYC DVD you are sub-human.

A buddy of mine was mad about Portishead....he is a 6'2" flaming queen that lives in SF. I'll pass along your email mebbe you two will hit it off. </font>

At least I assume he is a watchdog as he spins around in a circle, chasing his tail before launching into a series of barks. Must be an Oddstralian thing where he winds hisself up. :D

It depends on how much we've had to drink. *shrugs*

Mace

And since you ask, the Australian watchdog is coming along nicely. At least I assume he is a watchdog as he spins around in a circle, chasing his tail before launching into a series of barks. Must be an Oddstralian thing where he winds hisself up. :D

Does he spin clockwise or counter-clockwise? And would he spin in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere?

GARGGGGGGGGARGGGGAGGAGGGAGGAGAAGGG!

I'm a Cardinal Fan living in the Lion's den! Farking Radio spoofs and East coast TV. I wanna vomit. Typical jump on the friggin bandwagon fans calling me a traitor....For all you mooorroooonsss, straight from the webster dictionary:

traitor.

Pronunciation: 'trA-t&r

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English traitre, from Old French, from Latin traditor, from tradere to hand over, deliver, betray, from trans-, tra- trans- + dare to give -- more at DATE

1 : one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty

2 : one who commits treason

I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE A CARDINAL FAN DAMMMIT! Just how many of you losers became Red Sox "fans" after they beat the Yankees. And when the Cardinals beat the Red Sox, are ya gonna jump on that bandwagon????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! GO BACK IN YOUR HOLES! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How do you pronounce '&', W o C?

I respect anyone that sticks with one team. Try being a Detroit Tiger and Dallas Cowboy fan for 40 years. I'm frustrated when they stink (Tigers do that A LOT) , and I'm called a 'fair weather' fan when they win.

Originally posted by Snarker:

How do you pronounce '&', W o C?

GRRRRR! Stupid UBB or whatever the fook font thingie that looks like an ampersand on crack. See here.

I respect anyone that sticks with one team. Try being a Detroit Tiger and Dallas Cowboy fan for 40 years. I'm frustrated when they stink (Tigers do that A LOT) , and I'm called a 'fair weather' fan when they win.

I respect that too. Detroit had a hell of a year compared to the year before (best ever??). I really think they are turning things around.

But anyone that calls someone a "fair weather" fan is usually a damn hypocrite that should keep their piehole closed. I have coworkers that have NEVER been to a Red Sox game, calling me a "traitor" when I wear a Cardinal hat to work-which by the way I have done for the last 10 years living here. And yes, I went to an interleague Bosox/Cardinal game a couple of years back wearing a Cardinal hat. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad:

[ October 23, 2004, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Does he spin clockwise or counter-clockwise? And would he spin in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere?

He actually spins counter-clockwise and then reverses himself...I think he is trying to overcome his Aussie leanings and become more civilized. But breeding is hard to overcome.

And for you MD 20/20 fans, made Port this year. Port from honest to goodness Portuguese varieties; Tinta Cao, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, and Tinta Roriz. Yes, I know Port comes from Portugal but at least I ain't doing no crap-ass late harvest. Following traditional methods and should end up between 18% to 19% alcohol. Just what ones needs to get your buzz on even quicker.