Ortona

Brent suggested to contact Micheal Dorosh about a Ortona scenerio, but it seems that I cannot find anything for this game about the battle. Too bad, really.

But does anyone know where I could find a scenerio for this? I tried checking the CMMODS scenerio list and it dosn't seem to be in there.

A quick search turned this thread up

Ortona

Originally posted by Gordge:

Brent suggested to contact Micheal Dorosh about a Ortona scenerio, but it seems that I cannot find anything for this game about the battle. Too bad, really.

But does anyone know where I could find a scenerio for this? I tried checking the CMMODS scenerio list and it dosn't seem to be in there.

Originally posted by Gordge:

Actually, I did email you about two days ago.

Ah, are you Dan? Still finding time to wade through my emails - I have about 2500 in my inbox. Will reply when I have time to give you a proper response. VJ Day parade today, leaves little time for catching up on a week of CM turns, ebay sales, exercise and then email...not to mention laundry, dishes, quality time with a certain someone.....blah blah blah....

Ja, I'm Dan.

2500? Thats a number that would overly boggle my young mind.

I forgot about the VJ Parade all-together today. Reminds me about the book I read about the Hong Kong Canadian prisoners taken by the Japanese. It was about a Corporal or Sergeant, whose name I forget. Did a report on it.

Well, sorry about being one of the 2500 you have tongue.gif

• 9 months later...

I just finished reading Ortona by Mark Zuehlke and wanted to have a look at the "Little Stalingrad" operation by Michael Dorosh. However the above link doesn't work for me (anymore) and I'm not able to find it at the Proving Grounds. The Scenario Depot of course is no more. Does anyone have an idea on where to pick up "Little Stalingrad"?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Mies:

I just finished reading Ortona by Mark Zuehlke and wanted to have a look at the "Little Stalingrad" operation by Michael Dorosh. However the above link doesn't work for me (anymore) and I'm not able to find it at the Proving Grounds. The Scenario Depot of course is no more. Does anyone have an idea on where to pick up "Little Stalingrad"?

Thanks.

Shoot me an email and I'll send you the latest version in a day or two. madorosh@shaw.ca

You naive fools!

Do you know what you are getting yourselves into?

That is a 20 battle operation! :eek: Put down the keyboard and move away from the computer. This is for your own good.

I should know... I'm on battle 8 playing head-to-head. This is a PBEM game that started about 4 months ago. It will be cold again by the time I finish. :D