Good Mod Sets

jwatts

Hey all, I have heard of so many mod sets to transform CM games into another theatre, and once had some before I was forced to reinstall my game. What are some of the better mods out there? I'm talking ones that completely change to a new theatre, with lots of nice looking terrain/unit changes? Also, ease of download would be nice. I like the ones where you download an entire pack that has BMPs, sounds, and scenarios all in one.

David I's ETO and Normandy megapacks are a darned good place to start. They'll mostly be scenarios/terrain/interface stuff. And David's recently uploaded a VERY nice new building pack to boot! You'll still have to download all the Sherman & Panther mods one-by-one (some pzIIIs and IVs can be downloaded 2-by-2) ;)

[ January 29, 2007, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Oh, I have all the games, in fact when I first had CMBO I had a Blitz and a Pacific mods, but I had to reformat my hard drive and couldn't find them. Very much a bummer for a little 13 year old Jwatts, that. But yes, I think I will try the ETO, Sealion, Fallweiss, and SCW. Is there one that covers more of the Blitz than just Poland? Like maybe battles in France, or should I just stick to custom CMAK scenarios? I love the conversions to existing engines, but I like the atmosphere of the mods, it's almost like having more games!