Are there any Bulge maps for CMAK?

Panzer_M

Try posting at www.the-proving-grounds.com

HSG has done many Bulge scenarios you can try looking for those there too. Might find something but if you post there you´ll get in contact with the designers there as for now most of the stuff is waiting to be reloaded into the scenario depot II when it comes available. Some Bulge scenarios also in http://bootsandtracks.com/scenlist.php

Cheers

LT

If you (or anybody) send me an email, I can send the 4 I did for the HSG bulge Pack. They are designed to play against the AI, but from what I heard they will do well against a human player. They are well researched (ala HSG) and the maps are painstakingly historical, taken from 1:25000 topo from the late '30's:

1. Sugar Bowl - The german Fallschirmjager assault on Krewinkle in the Losheim Gap, Dec 16th.

2. Fighting Withdrawal - The Americans retreat against overwhelming odds at Weckerath in the Losheim Gap, Dec 16th.

3. Kampfgruppe Zeiner - German penetration of Krinkelt, night of Dec 17th.

4. Twin Villages - Static Operation of the attack on Rocherath-Krinkelt & Lausdell crossroads, Dec 17th -18th.

I also have a mod set for Ardennes Terrain available at CMMODS. I would also recommend the ETO buildings and fences from "Sie Kommen" to play the Ardennes scenarios.