I have the Need To Know

GJK

Dear Battlefront,

As the site owner/designer/coder for The Proving Grounds - a site which caters to opponent/scenario/map finding for both CM:BO and CM:BB, I feel that I have the need to know exactly when CM:AK will be released so that I know when to start coding in support for the latest release.

Of course, I will not share this information with anybody else.

<font color="red">WARNING: If you ain't Battlefront, leave now!</font>

<font size="1">Well, it was worth a try, wasn't it?</font>

Dear BFC,

As I am an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, and we have an absolute need to know when CMAK will be released based on the fact that we are simply a bunch of importunate, nosy buggers, I request that you inform me when the game will be released.

I will not share this information with anyone. In fact, I will hug it to myself and make a great point of letting everyone know that I know the release date, and they don't. I will rub their noses in the soiled rug of my superiour knowldege like the group of incontinent puppies that they are.

This does not, of course, constitute a reasonable need to know such as GJK is attempting. It is, in fact, a very unreasonable need to know based on how much fun it would be to lord it over them.

Please give this request some serious consideration, before brutally dismissing it out of hand and shaking your heads at my continued antics.

Of course, should you decide in the name of good, nasty fun to actually let me know the release date, please post that I do, in fact, know, so that my tormenting of all other Board members carries weight and truly stings.

Guest Sgt. Emren

Seanachai,,

I am way ahaed of you! I wrote an email similar to yours, telling BFC that I needed to know the release date. And guess what .... THEY TOLD ME!!!!!!

So, I know, and you don't. Suck it!

Oh, lest I forget..... ;)

You guys crack me up!!!

I bet your parents had to hide the presents instead of putting them under the Christmas tree when you were kids!

Oh.... by the way if Steve or Matt reads this my good buddy "BILL TROTTER" (wargaming guru,expert on warfare,PC Gamer writer, the guy who can make your game a HUGE success) asked me if you guys could...you know just tell me when the game will be out? I won't tell anyone else.....I might even buy it if it's any good. :D

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

You guys crack me up!!!

I bet your parents had to hide the presents instead of putting them under the Christmas tree when you were kids!

You better believe they did! Every year, just after Halloween, the quest to find the hiding place for the presents was on! Locked in the trunk of the car one year, under the plywood between the slats of the roof in the attic another year, so on and so on. You can't hide anything from me, thus I demand to know the release date for CMAK, as I have to plan my schedule accordingly, though my bet is a mid-November release.

:D