Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Newbie looking for tips re mods for CMAK

Hi all, I´ve just began playing CMAK and was just wondering if you have any tips on good modifications that enhance the gameplay. I´m not looking for better uniforms and such, but have read something about a grid overlay that enhances the topology. Do mods made for other versions of CM, such as CMBB work with CMAK or is it a case of trial and error?

I´ve looked at Combatmission.com so if you can recommend the essentials from there (or other sources if better exist) I´d be a happy camper (until I´m once again beaten by the AI, lol)...

Sorry if this topic has been covered earlier. I´ve done some searches but have got a lot of non-relevant hits.

Thanks in advance!

/Tord

Hi all, I´ve just began playing CMAK and was just wondering if you have any tips on good modifications that enhance the gameplay. I´m not looking for better uniforms and such, but have read something about a grid overlay that enhances the topology. Do mods made for other versions of CM, such as CMBB work with CMAK or is it a case of trial and error?

I´ve looked at Combatmission.com so if you can recommend the essentials from there (or other sources if better exist) I´d be a happy camper (until I´m once again beaten by the AI, lol)...

Sorry if this topic has been covered earlier. I´ve done some searches but have got a lot of non-relevant hits.

Thanks in advance!

/Tord

Thanks in advance!

/Tord