Evzone VS Corvidae, aug '41

Comrade Corvidae,

I am sorry that I have dragged you to the deserts of Africa. I understand now, too too late, that you are a child of the North.

Take then your brave and sunburnt men to colder climes, spare them these unforgiving sands so they might fight another day.

Witdraw, let us have the palm trees. You know how much they mean to us, we've painted them on all the vehicles and everything.

Go then, French heroes, take care, be nice, try to be polite if you can, and who knows, we might meet again in the steppes (only if I'm defending though).

Respectfully,

Evzone

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

I even saw him commandeer a flaming T-34 and ram it into the flank of a Tiger just after bailing out to saftey with a Chuck Norris roll.

Thanks for the advice.

I'll be careful and look out for any acts of heroism, and deal with them with excessive amount of violence.

Corvidae, gimme Allies ! I haven't played with Soviets for a while.

• 1 month later...

Had a rather nasty and persistant virus problem due to failing to conform to the whim of a hacker for jesus, costing me a whole hard drive and main board,

and the money to buy new ones,

Warning, if you use yahoo chat,

Beware of hackers for jesus

Evzone,, i deeply appologise for not being computerized for the past few weeks

Originally posted by Corvidae:

Had a rather nasty and persistant virus problem due to failing to conform to the whim of a hacker for jesus, costing me a whole hard drive and main board,

and the money to buy new ones,

Warning, if you use yahoo chat,

Beware of hackers for jesus

Uhm......... What are you talking about?