Newborn!!

Meach

Thank you for the helpful hints and I will look out for that book.

The little lady was taken back into hospital today but it was for jaundice that appeared after she got home.

She is such a fighter, they put in a nasal/gastro tube to feed her but she ripped it out and pulled the plaster off where the took some blood samples then tried to wriggle free of the incubator. All this at 4 days old and blindfolded too! They had to cover her eyes due to the lights they shine on her to combat the jaundice.

I joke about it to hide the worry by saying she needs time on the sunbeds to top up her tan!! smile.gif

Originally posted by Meach:

Thank you for the helpful hints and I will look out for that book.

The little lady was taken back into hospital today but it was for jaundice that appeared after she got home.

She is such a fighter, they put in a nasal/gastro tube to feed her but she ripped it out and pulled the plaster off where the took some blood samples then tried to wriggle free of the incubator. All this at 4 days old and blindfolded too! They had to cover her eyes due to the lights they shine on her to combat the jaundice.

I joke about it to hide the worry by saying she needs time on the sunbeds to top up her tan!! smile.gif

She'll be fine. My friends lad had a touch & has no ill effects. So don't worry...ok that's imposible but do your best.

heheh..I had Abigail in one arm and playing Combat Mission with my right hand when she was first home smile.gif Education on historic events I told my Mother in Law.... ;)

JeffSmith, yeah she takes after her Daddy, Likes her food, sleep and not adverse to a tangle with authority ;)

Other Means, I know in my heart she will be ok cos she is so strong and it is only Jaundice at the end of the day. As worried as I am, things will work out. I appreciate your support and kind words.

I will keep you all posted on the second home-coming but Abigail might be in for a few more days.