Lack of U.S. North African battles?

I'm reading through the CMAK Companion and I've gotten to the Operation Torch landings and America's introduction to N. Africa. This has peaked my interest in the subject, but to my dismay there's very few battles available for them. The /huge/ majority of the CD battles are with the Commonwealth, and the few U.S. battles there are (like Raff to the Rescue) I already played long ago.

Looking around the Scenario Depot and had similar luck. Proving Grounds doesn't seem to have any Africa battles at all. Anyone know where I can find some serious Americans In Africa brawls?

Proving Grounds has my "A Big One". Beware of 10000+ points for both sides. Won't play as US vs AI. Maybe Axis vs AI

So I did a quick search myself:

Go to http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_finder.html

Enter "North Africa" as battle location and "US" as Allies.

11 scens found.

Gruß

Joachim

[ August 20, 2004, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: Joachim ]

Originally posted by Falcon988:

Looking around the Scenario Depot and had similar luck. Proving Grounds doesn't seem to have any Africa battles at all. Anyone know where I can find some serious Americans In Africa brawls?

Look at the Proving grounds for CSDT-KP1-First Blood and CSDT-KP-3-The Gore Force. These two battles covering actions around the Kasserine Pass.