Arty Spotters dont ride shotgun ?

I notice some artillery spotters in CMAK, namely German rocket + 75mm arty wont embark on any vehicles, and they walk so slow as to never get anywhere, are they carrying all their rockets in their pockets ?, (pocket rockets!).Anyway, its ruining all my plan. Get in the truck! or get off my battlefield.....

PS. how do use these gremlin things? :confused:

You`ve come to the wrong shop for anarchy brother! ( Lucky Jack Aubrey)

There's wire spotters and radio spotters. Wire spotters move slow and cannot enter vehicles, because they have to lay the wire anywhere they go to be able to call fire. Radio spotters have the word 'radio' in the unit screen, and can move fast and can embark vehicles.

highliner,

Brent Pollock and Sergei are correct, but the game itself is incorrect, for jeeps, Kettenkrads, etc.,

were widely used for rapid cable laying on the battlefield. Indeed, if you search the CMBB Forum for "BoB documentary," you can see the Russians laying cable from Lend Lease amphibious jeeps while doing a combat assault across the Oder.

In the game, wire FOs are cheaper, but unless you have dominant terrain to site them on, their utility, save in the static defense, is not all that great.

Regards,

John Kettler