Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BulletRat:

Careful Seen-a-chair, I may not be an *ahem* sheep enjoyer like Mace but I wear the "MADE IN AUSSIELAND" label too so... YA WANNA GO MATE?!

OH, YEAH! IT'LL ALWAYS TAKE TWO OF YOU BUGGERS TO HAVE A GO AT ONE OF ME! BRING IT ON, YA' DINGO LIKKERS!

I GOT YOUR 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS' ROIGHT HERE, YOU AUSSIE BERK!

Originally posted by BulletRat:

Careful Seen-a-chair, I may not be an *ahem* sheep enjoyer like Mace but I wear the "MADE IN AUSSIELAND" label too so... YA WANNA GO MATE?!

OH, YEAH! IT'LL ALWAYS TAKE TWO OF YOU BUGGERS TO HAVE A GO AT ONE OF ME! BRING IT ON, YA' DINGO LIKKERS!

I GOT YOUR 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS' ROIGHT HERE, YOU AUSSIE BERK!

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*An incredibly fat transvestite runs screaming from the audience lifting his/her top and charges the combatants*

AAaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*backs away in fear*

MAKE THE BAD MAN ...ERR WOMAN ...ERR MAN? STOP! </font>

*An incredibly fat transvestite runs screaming from the audience lifting his/her top and charges the combatants*

*backs away in fear*

*backs away in fear*

*backs away in fear*

It's all lies!

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Seanachai was caught by his bi-serious hetero life partner Peng having unnatural relations with one of those giant African beetles. Peng begged him to stop and leave the poor arthropod alone and Seanachai dared him to "make me!" and typed out a feverish paragraph of babble about said challenge on the CM:BO forum without missing a stroke. Aghast, Peng quickly ran to his bookshelf to grab a King James Bible with which to bash Seanachai about the head and face but in his zeal accidentally grabbed his personal leatherbound notebook called "Alcoholic Beverages I Have Consumed, Volume VI" instead. The titanic mass of the notebook overbalanced him and he toppled backwards, his head landing in a laundry basket full of his friend Berli's old gym socks. The intense bouquet seared the neural pathways of Peng's brain and he has wandered the Earth ever since, seeking the unknown stimulus that will bring his memories and sphincter control flooding back.

That's what I heard, anyway.

-dale

It's all lies!

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Seanachai was caught by his bi-serious hetero life partner Peng having unnatural relations with one of those giant African beetles. Peng begged him to stop and leave the poor arthropod alone and Seanachai dared him to "make me!" and typed out a feverish paragraph of babble about said challenge on the CM:BO forum without missing a stroke. Aghast, Peng quickly ran to his bookshelf to grab a King James Bible with which to bash Seanachai about the head and face but in his zeal accidentally grabbed his personal leatherbound notebook called "Alcoholic Beverages I Have Consumed, Volume VI" instead. The titanic mass of the notebook overbalanced him and he toppled backwards, his head landing in a laundry basket full of his friend Berli's old gym socks. The intense bouquet seared the neural pathways of Peng's brain and he has wandered the Earth ever since, seeking the unknown stimulus that will bring his memories and sphincter control flooding back.

That's what I heard, anyway.

-dale