Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

Originally posted by Kitty:

So tell me, how was your Christmas?

*looks nervously over the shoulder*

Sorry, I thought I saw something mov...

Errr...

Yeh not bad, did the driving thing, missed out on a bit of Christmas 'cheer' because of the driving thing, but especially caught up with those I loathe, whoops I mean 'love'. Yeh that's right..'love'.

Howcome hanging the mistletoe on my belt buckle never works? *mutters*.

Mace

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Errr...

Yeh not bad, did the driving thing, missed out on a bit of Christmas 'cheer' because of the driving thing, but especially caught up with those I loathe, whoops I mean 'love'. Yeh that's right..'love'.

Mace </font>

Errr...

Mace </font>

To both Mace and Seanachi: So tell me, how did the MBT thread originate?

Long story...

Well it is if Seanachai tells it.

I'll leave it for this particular old fella to tell.

Mace </font>

Long story...

Well it is if Seanachai tells it.

I'll leave it for this particular old fella to tell.

Mace </font>

Ha ha! Thank you, Kitty! You know, I've often been asked that but never by so charming a hostess!

It's very simple, you see. I'd been reading and lurking on the Combat Mission Forum for some time, and I was quite taken with what a horrible little man MrPeng was. But I'd never dared join in with other than an odd remark or two, until I saw this lengthy, off the wall thread started by that Prince of Darkness, Berlichtigen. He'd started up something like 40 games with all sorts of annoying halfwits and regular posters, and I was quite taken by the banter those lads were indulging in.

So I decided to challenge the quite vile and entertaining MrPeng. So I started my own thread titled 'Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public'. And, well, the rest is a rather sordid history!

Ha ha! Thank you, Kitty! You know, I've often been asked that but never by so charming a hostess!

It's very simple, you see. I'd been reading and lurking on the Combat Mission Forum for some time, and I was quite taken with what a horrible little man MrPeng was. But I'd never dared join in with other than an odd remark or two, until I saw this lengthy, off the wall thread started by that Prince of Darkness, Berlichtigen. He'd started up something like 40 games with all sorts of annoying halfwits and regular posters, and I was quite taken by the banter those lads were indulging in.

So I decided to challenge the quite vile and entertaining MrPeng. So I started my own thread titled 'Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public'. And, well, the rest is a rather sordid history!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

So I decided to challenge the quite vile and entertaining MrPeng. So I started my own thread titled 'Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public'. And, well, the rest is a rather sordid history! </font>

So I decided to challenge the quite vile and entertaining MrPeng. So I started my own thread titled 'Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public'. And, well, the rest is a rather sordid history! </font>

OOOOOOOOOH HO HO!!!!!!! Yes, Berli, I've heard of him! *wink wink* He's quite evil, I know from experience!!!! *plays to audience*

So tell me more about this foul little man you call Peng and why isn't it called the "Berli Challenge? *looks interested*

Kitty

Yes, old Gotz Von Berlichtigen. Rather a celebrity, you know, over on the Band of Brothers ladder.

drops name, waggles eyebrows at pretty young thing looking interested

You see, Kitty - I can call you Kitty, may I not, my dear? I'd call you 'Ms. Kitty', but then I'd feel like Marshall Dillon and I'd have to picture you as a Saloon Girl; while it was Berli's thread that inspired me, it was Peng I particularly found amusing and wished to challenge.

Well, m'dear, imagine my surprise, upon starting up the 'Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public' thread, to see that well known celebrity 'Evil Lord of Darkness' Berlichtigen show up almost within the first page!

I knew, right then and there, that the three of us were destined to become Ancient Mythic Figures crouched in the Wasteland, and that the Peng Challenge Thread would become a sort of 'Dreamtime Land'.

OOOOOOOOOH HO HO!!!!!!! Yes, Berli, I've heard of him! *wink wink* He's quite evil, I know from experience!!!! *plays to audience*

So tell me more about this foul little man you call Peng and why isn't it called the "Berli Challenge? *looks interested*

Kitty

Yes, old Gotz Von Berlichtigen. Rather a celebrity, you know, over on the Band of Brothers ladder.

You see, Kitty - I can call you Kitty, may I not, my dear? I'd call you 'Ms. Kitty', but then I'd feel like Marshall Dillon and I'd have to picture you as a Saloon Girl; while it was Berli's thread that inspired me, it was Peng I particularly found amusing and wished to challenge.

Well, m'dear, imagine my surprise, upon starting up the 'Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public' thread, to see that well known celebrity 'Evil Lord of Darkness' Berlichtigen show up almost within the first page!

I knew, right then and there, that the three of us were destined to become Ancient Mythic Figures crouched in the Wasteland, and that the Peng Challenge Thread would become a sort of 'Dreamtime Land'.

Kitty

I knew, right then and there, that the three of us were destined to become Ancient Mythic Figures crouched in the Wasteland, and that the Peng Challenge Thread would become a sort of 'Dreamtime Land'. </font>

Kitty

I knew, right then and there, that the three of us were destined to become Ancient Mythic Figures crouched in the Wasteland, and that the Peng Challenge Thread would become a sort of 'Dreamtime Land'. </font>

Now though, Mace. There have been a lot of rumors about you . . . well . . . you know . . . how can I put this . . . *looks to audience* "LOVE SHEEP." *audience gasps*

Is this true?!?!?! Why is this and how did it come about???? *looking shocked*

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*wakes up with a start*

ERK!

Sorry, it's just when Seanachai gets to talking...I just err drift off.

Umm. Oh yeh this Sheep thing.

Well, I'm a frequent visitor to the CMHQ chat server, been there since before CMBO release.

Anyhow, struck up a friendship with the likes of Rune, Actor, Muzzlehead, Airborne...you know, all that motley crew.

Hi guys! *waves to the camera*

This was well before the Peng thread btw.

But I digress, anyhow being antipodean these fellows starting throwing the sheep jokes at me, and rather than denying that I had any interest with sheep, I foolishly played along, and thus this 'hobby' of mine stuck.

As if I'd be interested in Sheep. *laughs* Smelly things you know. My Uncle had a sheep farm which I spent some time on and they do, They stink!!!

Besides, no one can prove anything unless they have photos.

*looks at the host* But I must admit, you'd look cute draped in wool. *blushes*

So this sheep thing....a myth.

*looks over to a sceptical crowd member*

Yeh. YEH MATE, I DONT DO ANYTHING TO SHEEP!

F**K YOU! F**K YOU!!!!

YOU WANT A GO, MATE?!!!

COME ON, I CAN TAKE YOU ON!!!!

*picks up chair and walks into crowd*

[ December 25, 2003, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Now though, Mace. There have been a lot of rumors about you . . . well . . . you know . . . how can I put this . . . *looks to audience* "LOVE SHEEP." *audience gasps*

*wakes up with a start*

ERK!

Well, I'm a frequent visitor to the CMHQ chat server, been there since before CMBO release.

Anyhow, struck up a friendship with the likes of Rune, Actor, Muzzlehead, Airborne...you know, all that motley crew.

But I digress, anyhow being antipodean these fellows starting throwing the sheep jokes at me, and rather than denying that I had any interest with sheep, I foolishly played along, and thus this 'hobby' of mine stuck.

As if I'd be interested in Sheep. *laughs* Smelly things you know. My Uncle had a sheep farm which I spent some time on and they do, They stink!!!

*looks over to a sceptical crowd member*

F**K YOU! F**K YOU!!!!

YOU WANT A GO, MATE?!!!

*picks up chair and walks into crowd*

[ December 25, 2003, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

*wakes up with a start*

ERK!

As if I'd be interested in Sheep. *luaghs* Smelly things you know. My Uncle had a sheep farm which I spent some time on and they do, They stink!!!

*looks over to a scpetical crowd member*

F**K YOU! F**K YOU!!!!

YOU WANT A GO, MATE?!!!

*picks up chair and walks into crowd* </font>

*wakes up with a start*

ERK!

As if I'd be interested in Sheep. *luaghs* Smelly things you know. My Uncle had a sheep farm which I spent some time on and they do, They stink!!!

*looks over to a scpetical crowd member*

F**K YOU! F**K YOU!!!!

YOU WANT A GO, MATE?!!!

*picks up chair and walks into crowd* </font>