MasterGoodale's threat of Cherry Waffle: Cameo Edition

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

Hey Snarker, Rune The Destroyer's scenario just arrived in my inbox, fancy a chance at some revenge against me?

Axe, we have the "different version of combat mission" bug. :(

I know I'll regret this, having finally won a Rue the day scenario but I'm a glutton for punishment. I post here, don't I ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Hey Snarker, Rune The Destroyer's scenario just arrived in my inbox, fancy a chance at some revenge against me?

I know I'll regret this, having finally won a Rue the day scenario but I'm a glutton for punishment. I post here, don't I ? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

I'll regenerate (sounds like something a super hero would do, doesn't it?) and resend later this afternoon.

No Guinness on St. Paddy's Day, so I'll make up for it tonight whilst playing CM. Couldn't make my strategies much worse. :mad:

I'll regenerate (sounds like something a super hero would do, doesn't it?) and resend later this afternoon.

No Guinness on St. Paddy's Day, so I'll make up for it tonight whilst playing CM. Couldn't make my strategies much worse. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey, maybe Focker's back.

Cuban Col - Member # 14790, March 19, 2004

Cuban Colonel - Member # 14789, March 19, 2004

Cuban Captain - Member # 14788, March 19, 2004

:rolleyes:

Do any of them have 100 posts yet? If not, I don't think we're seeing the return of Gaylord. Nope, I'm guessing these new members are really all officers in the Cuban military. They probably wanted to check on the political climate in the US, so what better place to research it than the General Forum? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's the little things that keep us sane.

Now since when has 'snarky' become a word, brood? Hrmmm? When did some Hollywood type grab my name and throw it into his sitcom that's airing on Fox? WITHOUT THE ACCOMPANYING TNT AND SLATHER????? Thieving maggots!!!! :mad: :mad:

From hell's heart I stab at thee -- all of you.

GRGA GARG RAGGGAR GRA !!!

Beckey's computer cannot handle the TNT I chuck!! It has said it can't compute the latest turn!!

This what he looks like when he opens turns from me:

scared.gif

Pseudointellectual is feeling the wrath of my pixeltruppen!! GAR GRAGARGRAGRA!!! I swear to God that after watching the last turn I ran to the bathroom and wiped the molten TNT that was dripping from my face!! Oh the humannniiiiteeeeee!!!!

Bullybeef is so terrified he refuses to send back turns now.

Wanted:

chicken.jpg

If you see this man, it is Berli in disguise. He is not dangerous, just smelly. Do not approach him. Call the nearest KFC.

Wallybob is bored in our latest game and feigns sleep. WAKE UP MAGGOT!!!

28.jpg

Everyone say hi to Kook, the white flag waving maggot. Bwahahahahaha!!!

wsurndrd.gif

Snarker is a gamey ho.

End transmission.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Pseudointellectual is feeling the wrath of my pixeltruppen!!

I'm in command of the Germans so my guys would be the pixeltruppen, whereas your slack-jawed yokels would be driveltroops...or sumfink.

Posting with impunity!! Mwahahahahaha!!!

Impotency, slAxe-jaw, the word is impotency. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've missed you maggots. It's like drinking alone in a bar. I'm going out for a bit (to get more beer) and then maybe I'll pull a Soddball and drink and post myself into oblivion.

Mwahahahaha!!!

Turns out, turns out.

[ March 19, 2004, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Suetonius records that Varus nearly wrecked the empire, suffering one of Rome's heaviest and most disgraceful defeats. He lost 3 Legions, the XVII, XVIII, XIX (approx 15,000 men) along with the general staff and all the officers in ambush in the forests of Teutoburg, his forces strung out in a very weak posture. Additionally, the auxilliary forces attached to his command were lost. This represents a loss of over 10% of the legions available to Rome (3 of 27). Three Eagles lost. Augustus took the disaster so deeply to heart that he left his hair and beard untrimmed for months. Augustus was heard to proclaim often "Quinctilius Varus, give me back my legions"!