MasterGoodale's threat of Cherry Waffle: Cameo Edition

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Look at the center of th picture of Kemperwhatever bay. Looks like there's a phoenix rising from the waste land. Or a Canadian maggot. :D

You have good eyes for a maggot.

barrie.jpg

It's the Spiritcatcher. The "feathers" (the things that look like kitchen knives) actually move in the wind.

Or howling snow-laden gales. :mad: </font>

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axe, how big is that Spiritcatcher, and how long has it been there? Are you sure it's not a Martian tripod, left over from the War of the Worlds? It's a very unnerving sight, to say the least. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, and remind me not to give you grief about the weather. We had snow flurries last night. GRARGHRARRGHRAAGHRARRG!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, how big is that Spiritcatcher, and how long has it been there? Are you sure it's not a Martian tripod, left over from the War of the Worlds? It's a very unnerving sight, to say the least.

Oh, and remind me not to give you grief about the weather. We had snow flurries last night. GRARGHRARRGHRAAGHRARRG!!

GRARGRARGRARGRAR!!! Very big and forever, MAAAAAGGGGOOOOOTTTTT!!! :mad: Had to get that one out of my system.

When I looked at it, I thought of the huge desert drawings that are claimed to have been inspired or created by the little green men. We now have the answer, its these giant cookie cutter looking thingies, get about a thousand guys together, yank it into position, push it over, and whoala! Instant desert drawing. Cant understand how the Paranormal community missed it. Bad day for the psychics I suppose. :mad:

I watched a pretty silly movie over the weekend, too. The title is "El Diablo", starring Anthony Edwards and Louis Gossett Jr. Dumb movie, but it had a bit of wisdom I plan to use against you maggots in Combat Mission. Check out the new sig line. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

I watched a pretty silly movie over the weekend, too. The title is "El Diablo", starring Anthony Edwards and Louis Gossett Jr. Dumb movie, but it had a bit of wisdom I plan to use against you maggots in Combat Mission. Check out the new sig line. :D:D:D

Yeah, but how does that apply to maggots as opposed to men? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I thought the first was better...

I couldn't get that damn song out of my head afterwards..

Jeepers, creepers....where’d ya get them peepers

Jeepers, creepers...where’d ya get those eyes

Gosh oh, git up....how’d they get so lit up

Gosh oh, gee oh....how’d they get that size... :eek:

But yes... the second one was good too...

Originally posted by YK2:

I thought the first was better...

I couldn't get that damn song out of my head afterwards..

Jeepers, creepers....where’d ya get them peepers

Jeepers, creepers...where’d ya get those eyes

Gosh oh, git up....how’d they get so lit up

Gosh oh, gee oh....how’d they get that size... :eek:

But yes... the second one was good too...

First was much more suspenseful; second they went a little more hack and slashish. Depending on the mood or phase of the moon, yeah, I can see JC1 being better...but than there is that giant harpoon gun on the back of a pickup... tongue.gif

GRAGRAGRAGRA RA AR AGR AGRA GR AGR GRA GRAGAR !!!

Axe, that gamey maggot, not only keeps sending his pow's into my defense, now he's also managed to park an AT team and a rifle squad inside my pillbox where I can't get at them!!! :mad: :mad: I'm contemplating taking out my own pillbox just to punish those bastards!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

How come none of you maggots have sent me any turns?! GGRRRARARAR RARAR GGG GAGAARARARR G G GR RRAARRRGGGGHHH!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yupper! I have your turn riiiiiiiight here. It's a nice turn; very well behaved and a pleasure to have around. I think I'll keep it for a bit. :mad: :mad: :mad: