MasterGoodale's threat of Cherry Waffle: Cameo Edition

Originally posted by Firefly:

Who said God wasn't an Englishman?

GRGGGGRRRRGGGGRGRGGRRRRGGGRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I for one.

Having recently returned from the Isle 'o Maggots back to dear old Finland, I do not believe God could be English, seeing the nation has the uncanny ability of producing such inbred, hostile, imbecile, unfriendly, blunt and downright unpleasant personalities such as those that I encountered in my four month long stay at this hotel in the south-west of England. It's eeny weeny bit hard imagining God side by side with any of these gits singing "God save the queen".

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I've roused the tax man from Indiana.

Yay! Finally a setup from him.

And Snarker -- is green beer on St. Paddy's day only something Canadian maggots do? :confused:

Of course not. People are that silly the world over.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

such inbred, hostile, imbecile, unfriendly, blunt and downright unpleasant personalities such as those that I encountered in my four month long stay at this hotel in the south-west of England.

Hey! Don't knock them, at least they keep the Finns out.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen: dear old Finland.... seeing the nation has the uncanny ability of producing such inbred, hostile, imbecile, unfriendly, blunt and downright unpleasant personalities.

So Jouk's a friend of yours then? :rolleyes: </font>

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

So, anyone up for a QB where I could direct my anger towards someone playing as Brits ? :mad:

Now that's the spirit and the right and proper way to vent your anger.

I mostly let Snarker knock my troops silly to keep his blood pressure down.

Oh, and for the record, I have officially beaten Keke --- he surrendered on turn two of battle two of Tank Warning.

Let the bells ring out across the land!!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Hey! Don't knock them, at least they keep the Finns out.

Hell.. I'm good... smile.gif

I said that without moving my lips.... :D </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Prinz Eugen, you maggot, welcome back to this little ray of sanity in an otherwise crazy world. So you say this old guy gave you a hard time? Just remember, you'll still be having fun when he's dead. Life has a way of evening scores. :D

It comforts me to be called a maggot once again. :mad: :D It also comforts me that by his age, I'll probably be employed in a job that is more enjoyable and above all, better paying, than cooking veg. What is lacking is that I won't be seeing his face around when that happens. tongue.gif Too bad.

Despite these gits, there were fun times to be had, and not all of the staff were as unpleasant as him and his colleagues. The student mentor was a most pleasant and funny woman, and I used to enjoy working with her. That particular hotel could make do with more of her kind. The customer was always well cared for by all of the staff of course, otherwise they'd be out of a job soon. It's just that if you didn't belong into this special circle of people (read: you were a foreigner), you didn't always get the respect that you deserve. That had a tendency of winding not only me up, but a number of other Finns aswell. At best the hotel seemed to be a colony of Finns in an unhospitable land, such was the number of us there... smile.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey Emma, and other residents of the UK, do people in England, Scotland, and Wales celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Are they arrested immediately? :rolleyes:tongue.gif:rolleyes:tongue.gif:rolleyes:

These days the pubs and clubs take advantage of just about any anniversary...

So yeah...

You can bet your life, that somewhere in Scotland, England and Wales, someone will be kissing the blarney stone and singing..........

"If you're Irish come into my parlour"

while swigging down another pint of Guinness, which no doubt will be on "special offer" until 9pm, by which time you'll have drank so much they'll be charging you a fiver and calling it commision for the almost topless barmaid with nothing but a couple of shamrocks covering her modesty, whom you missed while rushing off for your fifth P since you got there an hour or so before.... :D

Are they arrested?

Only if they claim to have seen a Leprechaun on the way home.... :D

Oh, and for the record, I have officially beaten Keke --- he surrendered on turn two of battle two of Tank Warning.

hahahah. Oh, the shame for Cakey. Snarker (who like Cakey played the Germans) held out all the way til the end, despite getting pasted in battles 2-5. This, of course, allowed us the fun of seeing 3 Tigers go toe to toe with about a gazillion of my T-34s. Which, in turn, taught us that you don't need to be able to break through the armor of a Tiger if you can plink 76mm shells off it at a high enough rate to rattle the crew.

I mostly let Snarker knock my troops silly to keep his blood pressure down.

Small world. That's the same thing Keke said about his game with you.

...Here's your sign! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

hahahah. Oh, the shame for Cakey. Snarker (who like Cakey played the Germans) held out all the way til the end, despite getting pasted in battles 2-5. This, of course, allowed us the fun of seeing 3 Tigers go toe to toe with about a gazillion of my T-34s. Which, in turn, taught us that you don't need to be able to break through the armor of a Tiger if you can plink 76mm shells off it at a high enough rate to rattle the crew. </font>

[

It's a fault of the system! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Actually I meant to say it's system's fault...

We restarted the second battle, and now half of my tanks got creamed. As I see it, there's no way for this "operation" to produce historical results unless experience levels of T-34 crews are toned down. Now they manage to hit from ranges over 800m with uncanny accuracy. :eek:

:mad:

I DEMAND RESPECT!!!

GARGG RAGARAGRG AR GARGAGGAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

REE-SPECT DAMMIT!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Demanding respect is like demanding millions of dollars. The only way to get it is to earn it.

Leaves you dissed and poor, oh Rodney of the Waffle!!! tongue.gif :mad: