Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

MasterGoodale's threat of Cherry Waffle: Cameo Edition

GRGRAAAARGHH!!!! Penguins is sooo dense. I posted over there, then explained it in a later post and they still didn't get it. :mad: :mad:

I've got Emma trying to explain the 'cess to me. Very nice of her, but I was JOKING.

Do what it says in my second post in the MBT

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

We can all be very thankful there is only one MasterGoodale (the maggot). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry about turns for the rest of you maggots. Taxes, taxes, and more taxes are the order of the day. TurboTax is currently living in my CD drive. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Charge it rent :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

We can all be very thankful there is only one MasterGoodale (the maggot). :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry about turns for the rest of you maggots. Taxes, taxes, and more taxes are the order of the day. TurboTax is currently living in my CD drive. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Charge it rent :mad: :mad: </font>

GRGRAAAARGHH!!!! Penguins is sooo dense. I posted over there, then explained it in a later post and they still didn't get it. :mad: :mad:

I've got Emma trying to explain the 'cess to me. Very nice of her, but I was JOKING.

Oh, we get it, Cupcake.

It's just more fun messing with your tiny, little mind. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: tongue.gif

Just wanted to point out to Axe that the scenario he is playing, the Canadians have won several times, even byt he likes of Harv, who as a Canadian farmer goes, sucks at CM. He current losing is brought about by his lack of tactics, lack of common sense, and lack of leadership abaility...yes, you are playing like Goodale himself.

hehehehehe

Rune

*Spoiler*

As much as I'd like to think Canadians are somewhat uber, the flame-throwing HTs, massive arty strike and assault gun was a little more than my guys, armed only with a 12-pack of Tim Hortons donuts, could manage.

Your evil nom de guerre is well deserved. :mad:

In other weird news, despite installing all of Andrew's winter Soviet uniform mods, somehow I have a CMAK German bmp on their helmets. I can e-mail a picture of this to anyone who thinks they can help. I'm stumped.

:mad:

*Shakes head*

Of course I got it... I just used your post as a hook in order to point out a few other things which were totally unrelated...

Confused? I do hope so... tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

In other weird news, despite installing all of Andrew's winter Soviet uniform mods, somehow I have a CMAK German bmp on their helmets. I can e-mail a picture of this to anyone who thinks they can help. I'm stumped.

You know, I may have all of these at home in a version you can install. Which ones have the problem -- the early quilted or the late war white? I've also got CMMOS versions (the same ones that were made available on combatmission.com).

Andrew's winter uniforms and Gordon's winter tanks are part of what make CMBB the best damn game, period. Dergatchi Roadblock or Der Manstein Kommt are a joy with these mods.

Gamey Updates

Spoilers and TNT follow.

Poor Keke. He's been forced to endure around 16 turns of pressing Go while my forces march and march and march and march and march to his City by the Sea.

Axe has started bombing my Buffalo Soldiers on the first turn. That wasn't nice, Axe.

DaveH's lines are a shambles and his men are wisely doing things like, oh, surrendering with my forces still 150m or more away. You really have to love the impact of 25pdr shells on morale. I would personally like to thank the designer who gave me tanks and halftracks, but only gave Dave infantry. :D

I'm playing a friend in Ambush! and it's quite a sight. I would be in dire straights right now but for the fact that he's new to CMAK and consequently exposed the flanks of his tanks to my guns in a dash for a victory location. Now he's waltzing with a crispier Matilda.

Playing another friend in rune's (at least I think it's rune) Clash of the Titans II in CMBB. This is the first time I've ever had a SturmTiger used against me. My poor IS-2 was hiding behind a house when, suddenly, the house explodes, the house next to it explodes, the house down the street explodes, and, of course, the IS-2 explodes. Did I mention that IS-2s suck? Would you like me to tell you about how a platoon of them died to JagdPanthers? Would you? On the flip side, IS-3s rock the house.

Soddball is playing the MasterGoodale better than MasterGoodale himself, sending a turn once a month or so.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

*Shakes head*

Of course I got it... I just used your post as a hook in order to point out a few other things which were totally unrelated...

Confused? I do hope so... tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You know, I may have all of these at home in a version you can install. Which ones have the problem -- the early quilted or the late war white? I've also got CMMOS versions (the same ones that were made available on combatmission.com).

Andrew's winter uniforms and Gordon's winter tanks are part of what make CMBB the best damn game, period. Dergatchi Roadblock or Der Manstein Kommt are a joy with these mods. </font>

GAAAAG G RAG RGGGGARARRR AGGARG G ARG RGGAA!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm still at work!!

I blame all of you!!!

You know Axe, I'm completely prepared to accept the blame (and/or credit) for you still being at work. Somehow I think I'll get over any feelings of guilt in the very, very, very near future. Hmmm, wonder what's on TV right now! ;):D:D

GAAAAG G RAG RGGGGARARRR AGGARG G ARG RGGAA!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm still at work!!

I blame all of you!!!

Proofreading copy must be really tough when you're an illiterate sot.

(My impression of Axe: "Yesterday I couldn't even spell copy editor. Now I are one!")

[ March 16, 2004, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]