Pause on firing

give your ATG a rotate & a target order. you have to time the gun rotating away, then to your target. it's a work around but BTC don't want you micromanaging to this extent. i'm not sure if the gun becomes more visable when rotating. if the target is moving, set a covered arc where it's going to be instead.

Originally posted by Other Means:

give your ATG a rotate & a target order. you have to time the gun rotating away, then to your target. it's a work around but BTC don't want you micromanaging to this extent. i'm not sure if the gun becomes more visable when rotating. if the target is moving, set a covered arc where it's going to be instead.

oh yes

within a 1 minute turn this is truly micro management at it is very finest ! :D

But it is very clever and creative work around (if you practice and time it right otherwise you might be TOO late and that could be worse!)

But I doubt I would ever use it , I guess I figure I can either wait ONE whole minute to target and open fire in the next minute or open fire now (in this minute and let them do their BEST!)

but thats just me smile.gif

-tom w