Why not the Cheery Waffle Thread?

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

send to smope. setup. send.

Dead by dawn! :mad:

setup. Who setup? Kitty setup? Mace setup?

Kitty sleeping. Kitty not send setup while sleeping.

Mace almost sleeping. Sleeping then working then coming home.

AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

Too hard. Mace confused. Hate confusion. Brain explode!!

No email for smope. No smope email address.

*sigh*

Sometimes wonder if descending from tree was worth it.

*climbs back up tree*

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

[ May 02, 2004, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Phew! Since I didn't get my turn from Keke I am obviously not included with the turds.

Unlucky, stinky maggots. :mad: :mad:

Well, I did resent the latest turn to you, maggot! "I didn't get my turn when I'm losing" -routine doesn't work here anymore. :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Phew! Since I didn't get my turn from Keke I am obviously not included with the turds.

Unlucky, stinky maggots. :mad: :mad:

Well, I did resent the latest turn to you, maggot! "I didn't get my turn when I'm losing" -routine doesn't work here anymore. :mad: </font>

Meh. Checking my ISP Spam file. Bet they (correctly) feel you are a spammy maggot.

Edit: Nothing in quarantine. I'm guessing you will see a bounce back. Maggot.

Glad to hear I'm not a spammy maggot. No back bounces, I resent the file again anyway. :mad:

News:

Axe is the German secret weapon on the Russian front. Buahaha!!!! Someone send him a bottle of hard liquor.

No turns from Keke, despite all the tries.

BDLRM II is stalled while I await the turn from the rented mule.

Robohn hides in the muddy desert, while I play seek. I'm afraid I'll find him when I step on his maggots.

If I forgot you, it's obviously intentional. GRGGRRAAAAARGH!!!!!! Amoeba likkin'maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size=5>Good Monday morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font size=5> :D:D

Another Kentucky Derby weekend has come and gone. This may have been the soggiest ever, with up to 5 inches or more of rain in the area. Honestly, I think Churchill Downs is lucky none of the infield drunks drowned themselves Saturday! :D

Okay, you BDLRM maggots, an uber-Finn has joined the fray. Keke is now in the mix, fresh from a few weeks of military refresher training. I was really hoping a <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> or two would accept the challenge, but no such luck. No spirit of competition or something, I guess. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

The first BDLRM shots have been fired. While it appears some of you must be tunneling your way to the north edge, others are charging forward in an armored parade. Of course, it really doesn't matter, as no Allied troops will be exiting the map. I'm already thinking I should have made this an Allied Assault instead of only an attack. More Allied targets! :D

Snarker, I thought I had returned your last move. I'll check this afternoon when I get home. Axe, I'm really sorry to hear what the weather is like in the metro Toronto area. It's hard to believe spring hasn't made an appearance yet. :(

GRGRAAAARGHHGHGGHHHAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!!!

Roboat, Kimche, Dave the Mule - I am not getting turns from you!!!! Rat blasted Internal Nest must be eating the sends.

Next week, I will have a brand spanky new email address. Hopefully, it will like you maggoty lot of TNT snorting grub lovers. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, I'm really sorry to hear what the weather is like in the metro Toronto area. It's hard to believe spring hasn't made an appearance yet. :(

Toronto is like Chicago - both have only two seasons. Winter and Construction. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nine BDLRM battles are underway. I'm already seeing some very gamey behavior from various maggots, just as I expected. I knew I could count on you guys pushing the limits of gamey to new heights (or new depths)! :D:D

What a boring day at work today! There was almost nothing to do. After setting up my brand spanking new fief, the biggest problem I faced all day was MrSpkr's missing keys. I spent far too much time in the GF today, and for this sin I am truly sorry. redface.gifredface.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, I'm really sorry to hear what the weather is like in the metro Toronto area. It's hard to believe spring hasn't made an appearance yet. :(

Toronto is like Chicago - both have only two seasons. Winter and Construction. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

No kidding, Robot! What you sent yesterday at 13 sumfink hours just got here about 20:30 today. Or did you move to Oddstralia and raise the average IQ a sheep or so? :mad:

Speaking of frumunda, Mike, still nothing from you. Are you bouncing off my soon to be gone ISP's "we're saving you from everything whether you want us to or not" shield?

Maggots.

Guest Mike

another message from that well mannered, good looking all-round-nice-guy Stalins Organ - he says he knows you'er all missing him but that he hopes to be chucking TNT around again in a couple of days, and in the mean time you can all sod off.....oh.....that's that other mob isn't it!! redface.gif

Guest Mike

Hey I managed to get in thsi time - that makes a nice change!!

So what should I do now?? redface.gif

I've boutght my mill and my mine - can I roll over while someone tickles my tummy??!!