Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Why not the Cheery Waffle Thread?

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, BDLRM maggots, I have received scenarios from Snarker, Thermopylae, and PseudoSimonds. Turns are already out to them. Which means the rest of you mouth-breathing sresol are not paying attention! Axe, this means you!

Alack, alas -- unexpected visit yesterday afternoon by Paula's brother and sister-in-law, with eight-month-old child in tow. Tomorrow afternoon will have to suffice, I'm afraid. I'd apologize but that would be beneath my rancorous nature. :mad:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Alack, alas -- unexpected visit yesterday afternoon by Paula's brother and sister-in-law, with eight-month-old child in tow. Tomorrow afternoon will have to suffice, I'm afraid. I'd apologize but that would be beneath my rancorous nature. :mad:

It's getting harder and harder to pick a fight around here. *slinks away* tongue.giftongue.gif:D

Let's see, I still need new scenarios from, in no particular order, Robohn, Tugboat, _UXCVA, Wallybob, Axe, Mike (or Stalin's Organ, whichever he is today), 86smopuim, and defending champion Teddy Windsor. :mad: :mad:

My turns will be so easy I could probably take another player or two, if anyone else is interested. tongue.giftongue.gif

Teddy Windsor and _Uxcva have now sent in their BDLRM scenarios. Still some good-for-nothing maggots (no offense) dragging their feet. :D:D

Keke, are we going to finish the PBEM that stopped a month or so ago? You know, the one where your Sherman has heroicly outfought all the German armor I have thrown against it. Well, my 20 mm armored car counts as German armor! :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Keke, are we going to finish the PBEM that stopped a month or so ago? You know, the one where your Sherman has heroicly outfought all the German armor I have thrown against it. Well, my 20 mm armored car counts as German armor! :D

As soon as they (the voices in my head) allow me to do so. :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

Game update: Seanachi failed to send a setup. I win. :mad:

Kitty

In best Howard Cosell voice, "Down goes <font size=1>penguin</font size=1>! Down goes <font size=1>penguin</font size=1>!"

Congratulations on your stirring victory! We're all terribly proud of you, maggot. (or would that be magette? magesse? maggotesse?) :D:D:D

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

"Got"?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Michael

No, 'gnikcuf'!

btw what are you? Some sort of free spirit?

Where's your molten tnt chucking face, sub-maggot?!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

It's a beautiful world we live in

A sweet romantic place

Beautiful people everywhere

The way they show they care makes me want to say

It's a beautiful world

Oh what a beautiful world

For you

It's a wonderful time to be here

It's nice to be alive

Wonderful people everywhere

The way they comb their hair makes me want to say

It's a wonderful place

Oh what a wonderful place

For you, for you, for you, for you, for you, for you, not me

:mad:

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

"Got"?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Michael

No, 'gnikcuf'!

btw what are you? Some sort of free spirit?

Where's your molten tnt chucking face, sub-maggot?!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace </font>