Why not the Cheery Waffle Thread?

Originally posted by Mike:

I thought your ears were stuffed with Shrek's wool so Mace might take a fancy to you not that he's not half the sheep he used to be!!

_40091497_newshrek203ap.jpg

Bloody Kiwi nong, I'm not a bloody sheep.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

btw that's NOT me holding the sheep. I'm better looking and far younger.

Mace

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size=4>Good Morning, maggots!!</font size=4> :D:D

Well, Kentucky Oaks day has dawned completely socked in, with about a half inch to an inch of rain already fallen and more on the way today. Tonight and tomorrow the forecast is for scattered thunderstorms. I guess today I'll miss my 51'st consecutive Oaks, and tomorrow I'll miss my 51'st consecutive Kentucky Derby. Too bad about the 150,000 or so people who will spend the next two days at Churchill Downs. Yawn! :rolleyes:

On to something really important. As the participants already know, on turn 1 the BDLRM hit a snag. What could I have been thinking, taking suggestions from Jim Boggs? Anyway, we discovered that quick battles stubbornly refuse to allow exit zones. GRARGRARRGHRARGAARGH!!! :mad: :mad:

HOWEVER, thanks to the efforts of Snarker, BDLRM redemption is at hand! I've sent an e-mail to all the participants, with a step-by-step scenario creation process. I now await the new scenarios from the participants and we will be up and rolling again. Unfortunately, I have to depend on the honor of the participants not to check on my units while they select their own. Fortunately, I think at least half of the players are trustworthy. :D:D

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Unfortunately, I have to depend on the honor of the participants not to check on my units while they select their own.

You'll be happy to know that I didn't look at your units and I dutifully limited my unit purchases to 15,000 points.... tongue.gif:D </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Unfortunately, I have to depend on the honor of the participants not to check on my units while they select their own.

You'll be happy to know that I didn't look at your units and I dutifully limited my unit purchases to 15,000 points.... tongue.gif:D </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Bah! Nothing gets by you, maggot! ;)

Except me when I march past his slaughtered krauts and head into the mountains.

The hills are alive

With the sound of screaming

Their empire was to last

For a thousand years.

The hills fill my ears

My heart wants to mame ev'ry kraut I see

My heart wants to beat dave like a rented mule

And pound his crappy MG's

My heart wants to sigh like a chime that flies

From a church on a breeze

To laugh like Axe when his KV falls

And he wins anyway

To sing through the night

Like a lark who is learning to prey

I go to the hills

When my heart is lonely

I know I will hear

What I've heard before

My heart will be blessed

And I'll win once more

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I just poked my nose into Fiefdom. We have new things to produce and use now... smile.gif

Can I play? =|

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Well, Kentucky Oaks day has dawned completely socked in, with about a half inch to an inch of rain already fallen and more on the way today. Tonight and tomorrow the forecast is for scattered thunderstorms. I guess today I'll miss my 51'st consecutive Oaks, and tomorrow I'll miss my 51'st consecutive Kentucky Derby.

Don't they have Guinness tents at American racetracks? Even so if there's anything as much fun as standing in the rain and losing your money, I've yet to find it.

Originally posted by Firefly:

Don't they have Guinness tents at American racetracks? Even so if there's anything as much fun as standing in the rain and losing your money, I've yet to find it.

0141182458.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm on number four. And I would ask of the rest of you, what are you doing to support Ireland's economy?

Listening to either U2 or the Cranberries don't count for nought neither. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: