Why not the Cheery Waffle Thread?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I've already repressed that memory.

Speaking of brains.....no turns tonight lads and lassies. I've had tinnitus in my left ear 24/7 since last May. Couple that with my history of depression and migraines, and my doctor decided to schedule me for an MRI on my coconut.

Guess when it was booked. Last June. 11-month waiting list. I should have told them I was Vince Carter and I "tweaked" my knee. :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Anyhoo, MRI is at 8 p.m. Tuns maybe late tonight but, if not, first thing in the morning.

MRI.jpg

I should start yelling, "I can't breathe in here!!!" or, a la Seinfeld, "My wallet's gone!! My's wallet's gone!!!!"

Wonder what they'll find.

mri.jpg

Okay, Becket has informed me that he won't be able to help me set up a scenario. Can anyone else assist me with creating a scenario for the BDLRM? I want to choose the defending units once and set them up. Then I want their starting positions to be locked. Then the attacker needs to be able to choose and set up his own units.

Would this be easier, or work better, if the attacker had to bring on units as reinforcements instead of starting them on the map? Say if the attacking units appeared on Turn 1?

I need input, maggots, before you all get drunk tonight!! Axe, in your case, I'll wait until after you have your head examined. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, Becket has informed me that he won't be able to help me set up a scenario. Can anyone else assist me with creating a scenario for the BDLRM? I want to choose the defending units once and set them up. Then I want their starting positions to be locked. Then the attacker needs to be able to choose and set up his own units.

Would this be easier, or work better, if the attacker had to bring on units as reinforcements instead of starting them on the map? Say if the attacking units appeared on Turn 1?

I need input, maggots, before you all get drunk tonight!! Axe, in your case, I'll wait until after you have your head examined. :D:D

What about a QB? You set up your forces once, and then let the other guys pick their own mix and dispositions.

In theory it should work, but then again, in theory the Red Sox should have been in the Series last year. Right Axe?

I'm might give you a hand there Mr. Dave H. I have to check my schedule to see if by some miracle ms kournakova is coming over to my place. Failing that I'm fairly free.

Gimme some settings and do you want comic book levels of violence?

'Course that means I'd have to step out of the BDRLM match.... :(

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Nope, Mrs. Kournakova is not coming over so its just me, Rosy Palm, and her five sisters here tonight. Shoot me an email, or meet me at www.combatmission.com:8000

{edited for bad speling, worser grammar, and punctuation, etc etc } :mad: :mad: :mad:

You were expecting Anna's mother? :eek:

I think Jim Boy Boggs had a winning suggestion about a QB. I'm working on a map now. So hold on a little bit longer while I try to work this out. :D:D:D

Hi Kitty; good luck with the hangover.

Axe, did they find anything in your skull, or just an unused waste of space?

[ April 24, 2004, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

feifdom withdrawals for you too, eh?

Nah, I'm just drunk. Three day weekend for me! >=)

:D:D:D:D:D

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

the first and last smiley I will ever give

smile.gif

damn you to hell axe :mad:

I see my work here is done.

As for the bowling ball I call a skull, I won't get the results for a week. I'm sure they'll find what everybody here expects -- nothing.

Jas :mad: n