"The Mystery of the Cheery Waffle" or "When is a Thread not a Thread?"

Snarker

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

My! My!

Up early today?

Yes, I awoke all alone in stranger's bedroom, not knowing how I ended up there. It was littered with severed limbs and bloody torsos. Severed heads with angry, TNT blackened marks on their foreheads, on the floor. Someone's leg stuck to the ceiling, dangling by a thread of pulverized meat . . . I surveyed the situation and got out of bed, slipping on a sea of intestines and livers on the floor.

GARRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAaaaagAgHAGRRRRrrrrrrRGG!

So I took what valuables I could find, made breakfast and left. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

My! My!

Up early today?

Yes, I awoke all alone in stranger's bedroom, not knowing how I ended up there. It was littered with severed limbs and bloody torsos. Severed heads with angry, TNT blackened marks on their foreheads, on the floor. Someone's leg stuck to the ceiling, dangling by a thread of pulverized meat . . . I surveyed the situation and got out of bed, slipping on a sea of intestines and livers on the floor.

So I took what valuables I could find, made breakfast and left. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

My! My!

Up early today?

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

You know that is sooo funny. I wonder why more people don't edit quotes for comic effect?

Maybe because it's so:

LAME!!!!!!!!

Isn't that some sort of South American animal? Like an Alpaca?

Cockmunch - where's my turn!! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I don't know Soddy. She has potential.

Maybe if you worked with her.

They like you!

What a revolting thought. :mad:

I'm only here for the free cheese. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not here to train the Peng brigade how to talk Waffle.

Dunderpates. :mad:

You owe me a turn Nevermind! :mad:

You'll get yours Snarker -- I don't know how it happened but I'm sure you had something to do with it.

When I do get it going again, your puss-filled slithering Krauts will be fried and fried again like they were the main dish at a Taco Bell. :mad: I'll laugh as their eyes bulge and explode in a gooey paste from the boiling hot heat in Inferno!! :mad: Oh the humanniteeee!! "Please stop Axe," you'll whimper, standing in urine-soaked trousers. "Your TNT chucking skills are too much for me to handle." Ha! That's when the red-hot bayonets are driven home into their swollen maggot-filled bellies! :mad: GAGR GRA G RAGGGGAR GG AR GARGRAG !!! How do you like that Kraut boy? Want some more?!?!? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!! :mad: :mad:

I hate you all!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

It's all so very dreary, dismal... *yawn*... and predictable. Like pumping up a toad and letting it collapse again. And with every wheeze or fetid, inconsequential flop, the world spins and the tides turn to an occasional, half-heard wimper.

Yeknod

Ere. Piss off! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Dunderpates. :mad:

You owe me a turn Nevermind! :mad:

You'll get yours Snarker -- I don't know how it happened but I'm sure you had something to do with it.

When I do get it going again, your puss-filled slithering Krauts will be fried and fried again like they were the main dish at a Taco Bell. :mad: I'll laugh as their eyes bulge and explode in a gooey paste from the boiling hot heat in Inferno!! :mad: Oh the humanniteeee!! "Please stop Axe," you'll whimper, standing in urine-soaked trousers. "Your TNT chucking skills are too much for me to handle." Ha! That's when the red-hot bayonets are driven home into their swollen maggot-filled bellies! :mad: GAGR GRA G RAGGGGAR GG AR GARGRAG !!! How do you like that Kraut boy? Want some more?!?!? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!! :mad: :mad:

I hate you all!!!!! :mad:

This post rules.

It's all so very dreary, dismal...

Yet......you're here.

I'm sorry, did someone invite you? Force you to post here with a gun to your head? Offer you cash? What on earth would make you come slumming here?

Chowderhead. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Yeknod Ere. Piss off! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes... I suppose I could release me bladder but it just ain't exciting enough... I suppose the alliterative emoticons did cause a stir. Nothing else did... and I gave up after the third one...

Yeknod

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm sorry, did someone invite you? Force you to post here with a gun to your head? Offer you cash? What on earth would make you come slumming here?

I suppose its the attraction of yer vast, endless expanses... like yer prairies or yer ice-flows. *sniff*... the endless wastes of flat, boring, banality with the odd outcrop of emoticon to add the odd contrast.

Yeknod

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I suppose its the attraction of yer vast, endless expanses... like yer prairies or yer ice-flows. *sniff*... the endless wastes of flat, boring, banality with the odd outcrop of emoticon to add the odd contrast.

Yeknod </font>