The Cheery Waffle Thread: Snowed in, iced over but still angry as hell

_Axe_

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: :mad: 20 inches of snow predicted here - and that's the conservative estimate. The liberal estimate is 20 % of the snow will be suppressed. :D :mad:

I'd blame you Canuckians but it's apparently coming in from the midwest, so I blame Dave H.

Morons with their silly, silly precautions - people are running around here buying all the milk and bread like they'll never see the store again. I, being far more intelligent, went and bought out all the Guiness at the local State store. Just in case the morons are right. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

:mad: :mad: 20 inches of snow predicted here - and that's the conservative estimate. The liberal estimate is 20 % of the snow will be suppressed. :D :mad:

I'd blame you Canuckians but it's apparently coming in from the midwest, so I blame Dave H.

Morons with their silly, silly precautions - people are running around here buying all the milk and bread like they'll never see the store again. I, being far more intelligent, went and bought out all the Guiness at the local State store. Just in case the morons are right. :mad: :mad:

The sad thing is that this happens almost for EVERY snowstorm here. The freakin' weathermen here predict the end of the world when there is just a couple inches of snow, terrifying old bitties and fogies into hoarding binges. Personally, I think the meteorological b@stards have a large percentage of dairy stock in their retirement portfolio :mad:

Why don't you just become a distributor for Guinness products?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey, it works! My brother downloaded it and could hear me even though he doesn't have a mic yet. And, most importantly, he could hear me when I was playing Jack Nicklaus 6, which we play online every Friday night. No more typing insults as we get drunker!

What spyware does it install? </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose...

Anyone here use Skype?

I'm going to get a headset today.

Upon further inspection, the walkie-talkie radios I bought a couple of weeks back came with detachable microphone/earpiece accessory thingamajigs. It *may* work on my computer. I'll see if I can get it to record sumfink. And if it works, I'll try this skype business.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Anyone here use Skype?

Upon further inspection, the walkie-talkie radios I bought a couple of weeks back came with detachable microphone/earpiece accessory thingamajigs. It *may* work on my computer. I'll see if I can get it to record sumfink. And if it works, I'll try this skype business. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Anyone here use Skype?

Upon further inspection, the walkie-talkie radios I bought a couple of weeks back came with detachable microphone/earpiece accessory thingamajigs. It *may* work on my computer. I'll see if I can get it to record sumfink. And if it works, I'll try this skype business. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Guiness

Is that the local version of Guinness? (Of which I am on my third pint, I may add) </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Anyone here use Skype?

Anyone here use Skype?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

We have those too, but in twelve ounce bottled versions. Cans are for Canuckians. :mad:

12 ounces are for Bud-sipping hoes. :mad: :mad: </font>