We Have A Virus... BTS Please Fix Or Do Somefink!!!!

**YK2**

Originally posted by nevermind:

Its not a virus <ahttp://community.battlefront.com/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif' alt=':rolleyes:'> My guess is that it is some kinnda automated server maintanence or somefink.It starts every night @ around 3:00 am EST.And lasts for a few hours.

Awwwwwwwwwww shut up and go away...

It is a bloody Virus I tell you...

Can you not see Soddballs face?

He is covered in the most awful rash.. And what's the green stuff eh?

It's a virus alright...

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

Its not a virus :rolleyes: My guess is that it is some kinnda automated maintanence or somefink.It starts every night @ around 3:00 am EST.And lasts for a few hours.

It is a bloody Virus I tell you...

It's a virus alright... </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by nevermind:

Its not a virus :rolleyes: My guess is that it is some kinnda automated maintanence or somefink.It starts every night @ around 3:00 am EST.And lasts for a few hours.

It is a bloody I tell you...

It's a alright... </font>

Its not a virus :rolleyes: My guess is that it is some kinnda automated server maintanence or somefink.It starts every night @ around 3:00 am EST.And lasts for a few hours.

That's what I was thinking as well. Maybe it's some auto-archiving or something like that. I wish BFC would at least explain it.

Originally posted by Sergei:

YK2, what the heck are those links you seem to be putting in your posts (involuntarily?)? Do you have some evil spyware on your system?

Yeah it's so annoying... I can see it also in everyone elses posts... driving me nuts..

I'm stuck with it until my little whizz kid gets home tonight and fixes it... unless anyone else can help me out?

Aye I'm sure it is Sergie... I have been there at least a dozen times today though... It's where the links are taking me... wise-guy eh? ;)

Mwahahahahahahahahahahah SODDBALL wont go down without a fight...

Of course.. I blame him for all this... :mad: :mad:

FWIW, with "Internal Server Error" messages from a cgi-script, the culprit is either a permissions issue or the path to the script itself is referenced incorrectly, or the path to the interpreter (Perl) is referenced incorrectly. The incorrect permissions on the cgi-script could be incorrect ownership, or lack of permission to "execute" the script.