Mad, bad and dangerous to post in -- it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Have to wait until I get home...work comp no likey the link, classified it as extreme. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What the hell are you doing surfing at work?

Shouldn't you be storming the shores of Tripoli, or stampeding up the slopes of Mt Surabachi or something?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Have to wait until I get home...work comp no likey the link, classified it as extreme. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What the hell are you doing surfing at work?

Shouldn't you be storming the shores of Tripoli, or stampeding up the slopes of Mt Surabachi or something?

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

It was an attempt at replicating a techno beat thru typed media, obviously failing miserably, while waiting for these clowns to get finished, so I can push for home. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, kick a few asses if you have to. Any squire of mine MUST weild a LOT of power over a few Marines. >=/

Kitty

<big> MAAAAAGGOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!</big> :mad: :mad: :mad: What is going on here? I come in here for BITTER, ANGRY TNT ON RYE and you non-TNT chucking maggot dingleberries are talking about ARRRGGRGG GAR ARGH AGRGH AR !!!!! GRGAAAARGHGHHGHGHHGGGHHH !!!!! EVERYTHING BUT BITTER, FURIOUS, KRAUT MANGLING TNT!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGRGG GAR ARGH AGRGH ARGHHGAR ARG !!!!! GRGAAAARGHGHHGHGHHGGGARGH !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well just blow me up, buttercup and strap daisies to my hairy butt while we waltz around gazing at art and sip bubbly out of flutes!!!!!!!!

Now START CHUCKIN' GREAT GREEN GOBS OF GREASY, GRIMEY GOPHER GUTS, MUTILATED MOKEY MEAT, DIRTY LITTLE BIRDIES FEET mechanically separated by 'splodies and manglies or shove off to the GF!!!!!

Maggots. :mad: :mad:

GRARGH!!!!

[ February 20, 2004, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

<big> MAAAAAGGOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!</big> :mad: :mad: :mad: What is going on here? I come in here for BITTER, ANGRY TNT ON RYE and you non-TNT chucking maggot dingleberries are talking about ARRRGGRGG GAR ARGH AGRGH AR !!!!! GRGAAAARGHGHHGHGHHGGGHHH !!!!! EVERYTHING BUT BITTER, FURIOUS, KRAUT MANGLING TNT!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGRGG GAR ARGH AGRGH ARGHHGAR ARG !!!!! GRGAAAARGHGHHGHGHHGGGARGH !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well just blow me up, buttercup and strap daisies to my hairy butt while we waltz around gazing at art and sip bubbly out of flutes!!!!!!!!

Now START CHUCKIN' GREAT GREEN GOBS OF GREASY, GRIMEY GOPHER GUTS, MUTILATED MOKEY MEAT, DIRTY LITTLE BIRDIES FEET mechanically separated by 'splodies and manglies or shove off to the GF!!!!!

Maggots. :mad:

GRARGH!!!!

Poser.

:mad: Kitty