Mad, bad and dangerous to post in -- it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

:mad: :mad: I am back :mad: :mad: arghhhh! And ready to take on the pirate talking lot of ya with crisp clean American boys! No more having to suffer as the Red Commie. :mad: :mad: Although I did finally get used to using their equipment to win fights...and commies killing and being killed by fascists was kinda win-win.....

Axe you up for a game?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Robohn:

:mad: :mad: I am back :mad: :mad: arghhhh! And ready to take on the pirate talking lot of ya with crisp clean American boys! No more having to suffer as the Red Commie. :mad: :mad: Although I did finally get used to using their equipment to win fights...and commies killing and being killed by fascists was kinda win-win.....

Axe you up for a game?

Well, well...look what the maggot dragged in. :mad: Welcome back.

Pick your poison. It's your funeral RoboCop.

Originally posted by Robohn:

I am back

Were you ever here? Who are you? Where did yuo go? WHY did you come back? Please go there again - don't come back this time.

Originally posted by Snarker:

:mad: :mad: GRGAAAARRRRRGH!!!! Of course he's a Kiwi humper! You would be too if you lived in New Zealand, Dead Man's Hand!!! Now if you called him a sheep shagger, you would've insulted him AND made the Aussies jealous. :mad: :mad: Maggot.

GRARGRARGRARGRAR!!! :mad: :mad: Feh!..it would have been an insult to the sheep! :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=5>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font size=5>

Okay, I've been a little lax in getting turns back. Why, some of you have been waiting since Tuesday, for heaven's sake! This evening I'll be trying to catch up. :D:D:D

Isn't it tax season or sumfink?

I hear Dan Brown's next book will be called The Mark W. Everson Code.

If you squint when you look at your 1040 Form you can see a picture of a Freemason dancing with a Rosicrucian.

P.S.

tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Isn't it tax season or sumfink?

Yes it is. I'm currently procrastinating on that, too.

I hear Dan Brown's next book will be called The Mark W. Everson Code.

If you squint when you look at your 1040 Form you can see a picture of a Freemason dancing with a Rosicrucian.

P.S.

tongue.gif

As long as there aren't any Canadians! Or will we have to send Conan O'Brian and Triumph back for another visit to the Great White North?

PS tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by nevermind:

25 more platoons of russian infantry i can rout off the map tongue.gif

Those little buggers sure can run :D :mad:

GARRRRRARGARGARGARGG HH GARGHGH! :mad: :mad: :mad: They're running to get matches for their angry TNT! :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Once again from I Love Bacon :

CANADIANS

Q. Why do Canadians only make love doggy style?

A. So they can both watch the hockey game.

I know have games unfinished...trash 'em, take the win, and be done with it. No time to keep up with CMBB or CMAK. Hell, I haven't played against the AI in almost 3 months.

GRARGHRARRGRGHRARRGHRAR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's the evil clone, my nemesis from my first Cheery Waffle PBEM! What have you done with the one true MTW? Is he even now floating in a vat of cheap wine somewhere in Northern California? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think my disappearance started some time around when Iraqi Freedom started.....

Aces, did we have a game going? If we did I'm sure the turns are lost as I have had a horrible formatting incident since the last time I got some PBEM game in.

Axe...turn out to you soon, do you still prefer Germans in CMAK or was that just for CMBB? (I'm sure I can put you into a nice Italian Job) :D