Texas sneak peak?

I 2nd this request!

<hr>

And that must of been some bottle you had last night Sean, I'm seeing your posts everywhere this morning, sparked a bit of imagination from you eh?

(now I've done it, he's going to unleash this long, melodramatic post about "feckin' wetted undies" etc, etc....)

tongue.gif

Originally posted by Seanachai:

No. No treat for you. Go sit at the back of the other 49 states and contemplate how annoying you pillocks are.

Alabama and Mississippi are laughing at you.

True, but that was the case long before CMAK was even a sparkle in BFC's collective eye.

Originally posted by GJK:

I 2nd this request!

<hr>

And that must of been some bottle you had last night Sean, I'm seeing your posts everywhere this morning, sparked a bit of imagination from you eh?

(now I've done it, he's going to unleash this long, melodramatic post about "feckin' wetted undies" etc, etc....)

tongue.gif

It comes and goes, lad. The bottle has nothing to do with it. That's just a form of idling while waiting for the next call to weirdness.

Just you mind your manners now, or I'll do a special on you.

Good thing for your lot I'd already committed to Australia as my most hated enemy country, because otherwise you Texans would be a natural.

It's especially annoying the way you try to pretend being Americans!

Hope the weather's fine down there in Baja-Oklahoma.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It comes and goes, lad. The bottle has nothing to do with it. That's just a form of idling while waiting for the next call to weirdness.

Just you mind your manners now, or I'll do a special on you.

Good thing for your lot I'd already committed to Australia as my most hated enemy country, because otherwise you Texans would be a natural.

It's especially annoying the way you try to pretend being Americans!

Hope the weather's fine down there in Baja-Oklahoma.

Well see, you must of run dry last night, this post didn't have your usual poetic flare, just a few minor insults. I like the poetic ones you post, good reading. Pick up a bottle of Chivas tonight or somefink. tongue.gif

Back to the original question though, what is the word on a Texas sneak? Come on Steve (Mr.Spkr), pull some strings and make it happen!