CMAK is for sale in retail stores?

CMBB has indeed hit store shelves officially last year in a Special Retail Edition with 2 CD's (check EB and Gamestop stores; even if they don't have it, you can order it), but CMAK hasn't (and won't until maybe next year). It's still possible that what you saw is a black export from the UK or somesuch. This has happened in the past unfortunately, and it's next to impossible to completely stop the leak it seems.

Martin

"Combat Mission 3" means its an illegal(?) foreign import of the ADV product that is meant to be sold in Europe only... Unless BFC's got a special deal with Frys which I HIGHLY doubt

[Ooops! Moon snuck in with his message ahead of me. Looks like Frys is doing something dastardly!]

Originally posted by Moon:

CMBB has indeed hit store shelves officially last year...

Martin

LAST YEAR!!! Oh crap I haven't seen it anywhere yet. About 2 weeks ago I discovered CMBO and have since found this web site and now want them all.

btw here is a link to the outpost.com ad [MOON: Link removed]

Edited to add:

Thanks, I'll get it from gamestop.

[ May 21, 2004, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Thanks for the link. Since it's a black export, I hope you don't mind that I removed the link.

Although, to be honest, since they sell it for $15 (!) more than we do ($49.90 vs. $35) maybe it's not too bad smile.gif And you get NO manual at all in the CDV version, not even the Quick Reference Guide tongue.gif

Martin

Originally posted by MikeyD:

"Combat Mission 3" means its an illegal(?) foreign import of the ADV product that is meant to be sold in Europe only... Unless BFC's got a special deal with Frys which I HIGHLY doubt

[Ooops! Moon snuck in with his message ahead of me. Looks like Frys is doing something dastardly!]

Just to make that clear, actually it's not Fry's that is doing anything illegal. It's legal for them to buy a copy of a game and sell it. The dastardly deed is done by whoever exports the title from the UK even tough, in theory at least, he should know that it's licensed for Europe only.

Martin