Melbourne CM gamers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by HarryInk:

....And Zalgiris, is work more important than lawn bowls? *arch eyebrow* Fellas, I'm keen to meet again late March.

Actually it probably is although I had the Friday evening off so I could start at 7 on Saturday morning, which still drunk somehow I made. Ahem, but I was there er, early, had three Boags and left 7.30ish after the barman directed me to "Harry's" lane 15 with a group of about a dozen pastle shorted guys at it, some of whom thought that I was strange. I've now learnt for the future that purhaps it might not be a good idea to go to a Bowling club dressed as a goth! Which lane were you guys on BTW? Anyway I caught up with my Finnish girlfriend in Carlton before heading out much much later in the evening to er, you guessed it, a gothic club. :cool: So I didn't waste the rest of my evening.

I'll be up for the next one, appropriately dressed enough if I'm still welcome. :confused:

What a bugger, Z. They ended up putting us on Green 12. I texta'd it onto a picture I had propped up on a table near the entrance that had a tank cartoon on it. I get the impression the bowling club makes it up a little.

Next time we can meet a little earlier somewhere down on Brunswick St so we don't miss each other? Or ring the mobile...

Anyway, sorry you had a dud part in your evening. Sounds like the rest of it should have kicked up. smile.gif

Thanks for the comments guys smile.gif

It's running a 327 + 3 speed auto Richie - out of a '62 Impala apparently.

I was hoping to park it in the base carpark Harry - if it's safe from careless or deliberate damage. I trust that army blokes have a good sense of self esteem and arn't going to key it out of spite - something I have seen regrettably, or rather seen the result of.

Some people are just pathetic. :rolleyes:

If not, looks like it'll be the 'ole ute, bit hard to carry a computer on a motorbike. ;)

Originally posted by HarryInk:

What a bugger, Z. They ended up putting us on Green 12. I texta'd it onto a picture I had propped up on a table near the entrance that had a tank cartoon on it. I get the impression the bowling club mixed it up a little.

Sounds like the rest of it should have kicked up. smile.gif

The barman certainly did mix things up! And yes my night definately did improved afterwards thanks.