Juju's CMMOS fall/winter treebases...?

Can somebody please provide detailed instructions on how to install Juju's fall/winter treebases CMMOS4? It comes with a separate CMMOS file inside. Which one do I use? I apologize if I sound snappish but it took me over an hour to get this mod this afternoon & I can't get the bloody thing to work! :confused: :mad: I've opened up the mod to see if there were any installation instructions & I'm lost as to how to install this mod & get it to work. I've also checked for punctuation errors in the Rulesets ( against the filelists in CMMOS ). Everything that I've tried results in a " Tbar out of progress range " error message. I've got dial-up access ( sorry folks but it's all that I can afford ) & d'ling big files like this can be very time consuming.

I'd be very grateful for some help with this as I don't know what to try next.

Thanks.

Hi there,

sorry about the problems. Rob -

" Tprogressbar out of range" means that the line in the rule that tells CMMOS what bmp's should be swapped is not in coherence with the filelist name that contains all the exact bmp numbers.

This is strange, since I double-checked this before uploading. I must have missed something, otherwise your filelist isn´t correct.

Solution:

Explore the mod and get inside the zipfiles named i.e Rule 352-xxx.zip, find the txt with the same name -

make sure that the line

[Files] Terrain_...............

corresponds exactly with

the txt file in the CMMOS folder/CMAK compartment/Filelists/....

The key here is that it corresponds. If it doesn´t, you can change either the rule or the txt file so that it does.

I suspect that, unfortunately, the not corrected versions of both Juju's fall/winter tree bases and my bases slipped into the uploading process.

I´m pretty sure that the problem is specifically the winter woods bases, right? The line in in the rule that handles these graphics must be

[Files] Terrain_winter_woods_bases_winter_no snow.txt

Make notice of the lack of underscore between "no" and "snow". If there is an underscore-erase that.

If this is the case I will upload the correct ones after work, Sunday evening.

Sorry for the problems.

Regards

Gurra

OK!

I have posted UPDATED VERSIONS of both mine and Juju's treebases for fall and winter season. I have tested these versions and encountered no problems.

And, by the way, I discovered that I had enclosed a copy of the whole mod in Juju's treebases mod. That is removed now! Download size went from a staggering 17 mb to a more reasonable 8mb.

I hope this will resolve your problems. And I apologize again for any inconveniences.

Regards Gurra