British filler unit armour and other filler in CMAK

Waycool

There is a fair amount of filler equipment improper muzzle brakes Valentine X and XI (one should have a brake one shouldn't as well as the 6pdr being used demnsionally on both models versus one 75mm with coax and one 6dr). Humber Mk IV uses Stag, Morris 40 SP bofors, uses the Staghound AA. Churchill NA 75. The AEC armoured cars are replaced by Staghound models. Other issues for filler are around and there is probably 8%-10% of filler for vehicles and armour, I hope we see these corrected with proper models. How are thing in the AXIS and Yank camp regarding filler guns and armour etc? On the whole I really pleased with the variety but feel that alot of filler is present will this be addressed with a patch?

As noted there are alot of filler graphics in place for gun types such as the 30cal issue and I trust these will be replaced with patch.

[ December 18, 2003, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Waycool ]

They need to address this IMHO. The data is correct I do understand that but the look of the models are part of the immersion of game play. We are talking what overall 10-15 models? Add in some captured units like the Aussie M-13's and we will all be happy. The AEC is a major one as are some of the others.

I too am disappointed with the amount of filler in CMAK. And I don't mean some vague, 'oh I wish this or that' but true honest to goodness dissapointment. I had hoped for a bit more.

I didn't know much about Russian gear so didn't notice the amount of filler. But to have it inflicted upon my beloved Brits hurts my Anglophile heart. Some really surprising ones have not been properly modeled. Learning that the making of the Churchill MkI model is at the top of a non existant list does little to cheer me up. :(

I hope that CMX2 is of a more modular build. With each release adding to those that went before, fewer models will need to be dropped by the wayside. So when we get our paws on Cromwells they won't be taken away again! Grrr. :mad: smile.gif

[ December 18, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Elmar Bijlsma ]

Anyone have an idea on how much actual filler content is there? What total missing models or not properly represented, across the board for CMAK Allied and Axis? Could understand the odd item 1 or 2 for each country to make up for something but kinda dissappointed that many Ac's are represented without actual unit visual.

[ December 18, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Waycool ]