CMAK Uniform BMP's list ???

As anybody ever made a list of all the Uniform BMP's for all the Nationalities & Time Frames in CMAK ???

I know it was done for CMBB so you knew exactly which BMP was for each part of the body for each Nationality & Time Frame, but I have not found one for CMAK yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

As far as I know, there is none - but the CMBB list is a good start. You could work one out from there, for example.

I could need one myself, but I'm modding my ass off, anyway, so that would take time in which I can't finish the mods people are waiting for...

But if we could team up and do one together, we might accomplish it comparatively quick.

I don't remember that. It must've been a helluva a long time ago. Good memory patboy!

I looked and all I could find were some Excel Spread Sheets. One zip contained files named CM3_EXP, CM3GUNS, CM3INF, CM3TANKS...but when I viewed them there was nothing in them. I don't know if this zip had the unis or not?

On my end, they may be lost to history...sorry fellas.

Mord.