Please take me off the Eastern frontline Sir

demione

While the advance of an excellent series of games rumbles forward into the sand ,has anyone uttered a release date? And for all us wannabe Montys on the other side of the big pool-a european release date? The official FAQ is only hinting. :rolleyes:

And does anyone know if it will be bundled with mod manager software? smile.gif Thanx

AFAIK It's only going to be available initially from BFC mail order, so once it's released it's available to everybody.

As for a release date I don't think there is one yet but I think it's expected at the end of this month or early December. But that's just speculation.

Originally posted by Ant:

AFAIK It's only going to be available initially from BFC mail order, so once it's released it's available to everybody.

As for a release date I don't think there is one yet but I think it's expected at the end of this month or early December. But that's just speculation.

Or you could look here, to get the correct information ;) :

CDV announcement and screenies

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ant:

Or you could look here, to get the correct information ;) :

CDV announcement and screenies </font>

I've just taken a look at the FAQ for CMAK and....

Will European players be able to purchase CMAK directly from Battlefront.com?

YES, they will be able to purchase the original English language version from us, online without restriction. Localized versions in German and French will be also be available in European retail through a distribution partner, but the original English language version will remain accessible to European players in any case.

So it depends wether you want a CDV waffengrenadier version or an original BFC version.

Also I'm very very sceptical about that release date. Publishers are renown for pulling release dates out of their collective behinds. Maybe they're right, but until it's verified by BFC I don't believe it.

Originally posted by Ant:

Also I'm very very sceptical about that release date. Publishers are renown for pulling release dates out of their collective behinds. Maybe they're right, but until it's verified by BFC I don't believe it.

Probably best. You could look at CDV's record with CMBB, on predicting a release date. Not sure how that was, since release dates are of marginal interest to me.