Hans

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

It will quite take your breath away. Literally. All five pages, though they seem much, much longer.

My eyes started to cross somewhere on page two... It's like reading Rexford... if Rexford were on speed </font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

Mr. Tittle-Tattle clearly is an expert at Google though. Unfortunately he does not appear to be an expert at understanding that data by itself, while interesting, does not tell you a lot unless you possess the mental aptitude to analyse it.

The way I've been thinking of it is that he confuses data with knowledge and knowledge with understanding.

I'd just ignore him - everybody else who matters does. He'll end up like Rumpelstilzchen, stomping on the ground about WP or some other inanity until it splits and swallows him. That'll be amusing to watch, and I make sure to bring my camcorder for the event. We can then watch the movie at our Horsemen-Dos. While drinking beer and having pretzels.
Same conclusion I reached. Eventually he will collapse under the burden of his own ego.

Dorosh gets his own bowl of pretzels, and Emrys goes hungry though.
You have it all wrong. Famine eats everyone else's.

Michael

I'm just concerned about the health of you guys. Bringing death and destruction upon the world is pretty demanding physically, you know. And besides, you should have a thought for our poor mounts. They shouldn't have to lug a bunch of lardbutts all over creation, now should they? Now why don't you just pass me some of that guacamole...

Famine

Are you sure that green stuff is guacamole? Where is Pestilence and what's he been eating? Did he wash his hands?

(After Famines last post I have this weird sound bite running through my head: "Won't somebody please think of the horses!")

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

[aside]Good thing Famine hasn't figured out that beer is liquid bread[/aside]

Ah yes, beer. Dreadfully fattening. Why don't you have some of this water? In moderation, of course. One teaspoon a day should do. We may get you back into those velvet bellbottoms that you've been saving from your Beegees days yet!

Famine