Combat Mission Mod Database problem

Please help...everytime I log on to CM Mod Database (for cmbb mod download) at my home computer the latest date is July 10. However, when I logged on at work this afternoon the latest date is July 13.

It seems as though that my computer at home is stuck on the July 10 date. I have tried "Cntl F5" after logging on but it does not seem to help.

Can somebody help me please ... I need my daily mod fix.

Originally posted by Panzerman:

Are you sure that it is the date on your computer, or is it the date the last mod was uploaded?

Yes, it is the date on my computer at home not the date the last mod was updated. My computer at the office (for cmbb mods)has a date of July 14 and (for cmak mods) July 13; whereas my computer at home still shows a date of July 10 (cmbb mods) and July 9 (cmak mods)for the latest uploaded mods.

In fact, I downloaded the new cmbb July 14 mods from my office computer this afternoon.

Help...help...help !!!

[ July 15, 2004, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Stingray ]

For IE, not sure about other browers, go to your preferences, under web brower and advanced. There is an option to delete your cache (not catch my bad). There are also different settings for cache use.

(I don't know 100% how this looks on the PC IE but I believe its very similar if not the same.)

Originally posted by Pinetree:

CMMODS doesn't like IE at all.

Uh, you've got that bassackwards. The problem is IE, not CMMods.

Stingray, go to Tools...Internet Options, then select the General tab. Under Temporary Intener Files, click on Delete files... and then check the Delete all offline content option and click OK.

Let me know if this doesn't work. Thanks.

COG

I Go to CMMods all the time and download all the great mods there... I use IE and have never had a problem... Wonder if its not just the CMMods site you are having a problem with... What version of IE? is it patched to the latest release? What OS? There is a lot of issues with IE running on Win2003.. yada yada... The Price we must pay :confused:

-FR

[ July 16, 2004, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Fredrock1957 ]

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pinetree:

CMMODS doesn't like IE at all.

Uh, you've got that bassackwards. The problem is IE, not CMMods.

Stingray, go to Tools...Internet Options, then select the General tab. Under Temporary Intener Files, click on Delete files... and then check the Delete all offline content option and click OK.

Let me know if this doesn't work. Thanks.

COG </font>