Terrain Base BMPs?

Sanok

Yeah,

They don't have a description thats why I had to ask what SPR AK meant. No preview either.

I just DLed them and it it ain't bad, the trees are decent, the gridded terrain has obtrusive think lnes and no detail, nice for visibility but kinds bland all around. Nice to have a full set all compiled though.

Just as a sort of poll, what terrains are you guys using... and doodads? I would guess since the crash many terrain mods have gone away. I see some really nice ones in screen shots for mod previews.

I have constructed a mixed mod last night, but still I wonder what is out there that is not on cmmods for Italy.

Any chance of someone loading up a file conatining you terrain file to CCMODS? A sort of mixed bad if you will to quick mod the terrain for folks. My game looks fine. Just curious to see what all people chose to use. I have veered away from the topo terrain as it sometimes gets too dark and I have actually looked past an enemy unit in a dark brown area. And on maps with trees and massive hills it can get really impressive but distracting.

I used a mix of caffino, mikeyD,Pat, Juju and others. But I do wonder if there ever was a solid MikeyD or such Terrain "all in one" pack.

I know there are some for the Normandy and such mods. And CMBB has some, but CMAK doesn't seem to have one other than the SPR mod.

The 'Dorosh' terrain mod is le mode (Canadian French!) and PBEM users win 34% more games using it because it highlights terrain differences. If you remove enemy camo bmp mods and replace with pure cyan you'll even more raise your winning chance to 78% as they'll be easy targeted.

Making all all your forces bmps with pure pink will make them invisible and therefore completely invincible. This sleazy tactic was found out in the ROW tournaments and players thereafter had to regularly send screenshots to 3rd party adjudicators to ensure fair play.

I tell ya what Pat, that is a pretty damn thorough mod.

I am DL it now for cmbb

I have the CMBB "Special Edition", I have tried to figure out what that means. But even the game itself deasn't say why it is "Special"

It didn't some with winter units.... so it has not been modded by 3rd party.

It has gridded default terrain which is odd.

Anyhoo,

DLing FallW now.

I am interested to see what all you have done.